Members kids Christmas party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
I took the kids to the members kids Xmas party last night at the Waterworks in Manly (water slide park).

Thanks to the efforts of the club (especially the membership team) everyone seemed to have a ball (especially the players who spent a good chunk of time with their own and others kids sliding through the tunnels)

Good to catch up with a few of the mums and dads there and interesting to see some of the "new faces" to the squad.

Des, Kingy and Killer were there as was B Kite with kids, the Stewart boys (with Stewart B looking very fit). Foran, DCE, Robbo & Big George (who went the boardies not the budgie smugglers...)

Wolfman resisted the temptation to get in the water but most of the players did at some stage which pleased many of the mums there.

A sausage sizzle served by players such as T Rex, Joe G and othrs plus "show bags" with some goodies for the kids all added to making it a bit special for the kids

A good evening all round.

PS Had a chat with Samantha who told me she had seen a post about her in another thread on here and could neither confirm nor deny that she was going to see Sex in the City with Lowie today...

hi everyone. especially vid great post on kids party this is what helps keep the club together also thanks to mark from Brisbane i am sure he does,nt sleep with all the work he puts into the trips for supporters i have not been on one yet but who knows what the future will bring to all the other supporters on this site i may not agree with the comments of some but the spirit of support here is good and full of fun we did not have a great finals this year but 2011 will be different. To all the players and coaching staff may you all have a safe and injury free Christmas and a happy new year

member and supporter for 48 years

zambuck

I love the fact that Samantha has a sense of humour about the whole thing considering the serve we give some of the current administrators lately.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186116.msg309216#msg309216 date=1292111588]
Bigger? Smaller? Taller than you remember etc?

Yeah mate, I probably could have.

Speaking of size. You could have probably snuck into the kids party Ryan.

[/quote]

DCE was looking good and I noticed the inspirational tat around his left hip Ryan (Made mention of someone called NAB...may have been some sort of sponsor deal?)

There was a bit of a worry with a certain player hitting the tunnels and several players voiced their concern...

When Brett Stewart hit the snag sizzle and then came back with a "super soaker" and coach Hasler was standing close by there was only going to be one outcome...well done those who spotted that.

Who would have thought a shaggy perm was a wet mullet?

Adam link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186116.msg309227#msg309227 date=1292149610]
Certain player?

Georgie might get stuck ???
[/quote]

LOL - I never said that...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4