Members Grand Final Pre-Sale Tue 27th July

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Remember for MWTS, IF the Sea Eagles are in the GF I'll be able to help, the club was deluged with offers for tickets last time and we sourced our tickets from them. They in fact end up being the club allocations that are held (ie Manly will get some as well...or at least did in 2007 and 2008), so I had access to some of those seats and then seats they were offered by some other clubs who had been knocked out of the finals.....so if you want to go regardless maybe buy the seat now, otherwise no great loss to wait and see.

Nothing can compare to watching it live jjai

Those of us that were there will never, ever forget the roar of 82,000 when Menzies went over in the 2008 GF, that will forever be 1 of the highlights of my life I reckon

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Those of us that were there will never, ever forget the roar of 82,000 when Menzies went over in the 2008 GF, that will forever be 1 of the highlights of my life I reckon

Great feeling!!!

Kiwi Eagle link said:

yeah thats 1  epic moment i wish i was there live to see  ,,  you got me there kiwi..

did any 1 else get 2 codes 1 begins with MAN  with numbers the other 1 bgins with NRL  then numbers..

Yes KE one of the great moments in the history of the club, and a 'fairytale' ending to one of the great careers in the NRL.....I have attended every GF they have played in since the late 70's, including the two losses V Parramatta, the last ever GF at the SCG, and the three in a row in the 90's (one win from three attempts), but I'd have to agree with you the 2008 "Beaver" moment is one of the greatest. Although I'd imagine the old timers would say the break through win in 1972, followed a year later would rank as well.

I also must say the only time I have ever truly felt "gutted" at losing, was in 1997 to Newcastle, that was heart breaking stuff.

jjai link said:
did any 1 else get 2 codes 1 begins with MAN  with numbers the other 1 bgins with NRL  then numbers..

The MAN code is club membership and is open now , until tomorrow 28th. The NRL is of course NRL.com members which opens on Friday 29th . You can use both but only during relevant periods

dceagle link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184321.msg279110#msg279110 date=1280210419]
did any 1 else get 2 codes 1 begins with MAN  with numbers the other 1 bgins with NRL  then numbers..

The MAN code is club membership and is open now , until tomorrow 28th. The NRL is of course NRL.com members which opens on Friday 29th . You can use both but only during relevant periods
[/quote]  ok thanks DC..

I'm not complaining but I have been dudded by someone. I have received an email from the NRL today saying I am a non-ticketed member and as such am offered an early window to buy tickets from Thursday. This code is SEAEAGLESxxx. I'm ticketed. Anyway, I'm going to go cat 4 if we get there and hope someone has a spare.

MB, and anyone else for that matter, if you are wanting to get your tickets before that window, I would suggest ringing ticketek over here. Their number is 0800 842 538

As I said, I rang that number this morning with no code because I didn't get my email, and had no drama at all getting a ticket

rang the club at 9am and Natalie gave us our code. we got 12 tickets in Section 107. similar seats to 2007-08 grand finals. had to keep 're-selecting more tickets' for about 10 minutes as didn't want the 'nose bleed' seats up in sections 600.  as with previous years, 2007-08, had quite a few mates tell me, am crazy for getting tickets so early, hopefully I'll have the last laugh.  before we had season tickets, we used to line up for gf tickets at humphreys newsagent in manly, but those days are long gone.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Yes KE one of the great moments in the history of the club, and a 'fairytale' ending to one of the great careers in the NRL.....I have attended every GF they have played in since the late 70's, including the two losses V Parramatta, the last ever GF at the SCG, and the three in a row in the 90's (one win from three attempts), but I'd have to agree with you the 2008 \"Beaver\" moment is one of the greatest. Although I'd imagine the old timers would say the break through win in 1972, followed a year later would rank as well.

I also must say the only time I have ever truly felt \"gutted\" at losing, was in 1997 to Newcastle, that was heart breaking stuff.

the 82 grand final was the 1st one id seen without my parents, lining up at driver ave overnite was fun, meeting brian cooley from the roosters, he is a crazy roosters fan who wears the rooster cap, but losing the gf was heart breaking and also losing the 95 n 97 wasnt a great. all those years ago, but sometimes it feels like yesterday.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6