Members Grand Final Pre-Sale Tue 27th July

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Members Grand Final Pre-Sale Tue 27th Aug

No, not me either.From what I can make out the NRL are in charge of sending the code out via email. Best off calling the club early tomorrow on 9970 3000.

No nothing for me either

I can confirm it does come from the NRL , not the club itself, and were sent out around the 23rd July. Appears your membership details with the club has to have the allow email box ticked in notifications for you to receive it.

tried phoning the manly football club, but no one answered and theres no message bank.  but will be phoning back at tue 9am.  just a shame theirs no official forum as communication between sea eagles members and the club has deteriorated.

I've got nothing yet,and they have my correct details (I get the insider and Des' diahorea).I suppose it's not until 27 Aug,so not panic stations yet.

ayjay007 link said:
I've got nothing yet,and they have my correct details (I get the insider and Des' diahorea).I suppose it's not until 27 Aug,so not panic stations yet.

Ajay , like I said the email comes from nrl.com , not MWSE . And there on sale tomorrow for ticketed members.......... not Aug 27 .

dceagle link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=184321.msg278896#msg278896 date=1280145945]

Ajay , like I said the email comes from nrl.com , not MWSE . And there on sale tomorrow for ticketed members.......... not Aug 27 .
[/quote]

The e-mail should be the one MWSE has though,shouldn't it?

torana355 link said:
Check your junk mail as it comes from this address \"[email protected]\"

I have a strong SPAM filter so it would have zapped it.  Pity MWSE didnt notify us via email to look out for it in this format prior to 23rd.

I too sent email to Natalie to try and get it resent. Not sure how popular the presales will be as Manly are now 2nd in the betting after Saints to win 2010 Premiership.

I received mine via email on Friday 23rd 3.09pm from NRL Digital [[email protected]] - HM - text me your email address and I'll forward you a copy (will be quicker than the club contacting the NRL and them getting it re-sent?)
Will see what the story is for Newcastle and if we don't get the numbers for the bus then will look to car pool to get people there and back so will let you know?

Got my Grand Final tickets. First time I have ever bought early but I have a child of a friend we are giving tickets to as a gift. Best thing is he has become a Manly supporter due to influence from my family!!! :)

I never received the email from the club either, had no idea they were on sale today until a quick browse on here when I woke up this morning

I however thought I would try my luck with the NZ operators not knowing what the story was, and that paid off, have a ticket and it will be my 4th GF in a row and 5th overall. Bay 110 or something I think it was

ayjay007 link said:
Oops,my bad.Just found the e-mail.ur right,it's from another mob,not MWSE,that's why I passed it over.
  i probably deleted mine no biggie  i wouldnt go to it  anyway  if you guys complained about 20,000ppl at a stadium  imagine how much  fun you`s will all have when there is over 78,000 ppl , i `ll be on my 3rd beer at home before you take a sip of ya 1st  beer lol ;D

actually i just went to my email now & i have 2 codes.. any1 want 1 lol..

jjai link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=184321.msg278904#msg278904 date=1280146692]
Oops,my bad.Just found the e-mail.ur right,it's from another mob,not MWSE,that's why I passed it over.
 i probably deleted mine no biggie  i wouldnt go to it  anyway  if you guys complained about 20,000ppl at a stadium  imagine how much  fun you`s will all have when there is over 78,000 ppl , i `ll be on my 3rd beer at home before you take a sip of ya 1st  beer lol ;D
[/quote]

Pfft don't know how to do it. The 2008 grand final you could order 4 beers a go. The trick was you go up and order 4, your mate go up and order 4 more and another mate 4 more. (That's how we did it) So that's 4 each. Before any one complains about warm beer  there is an easy solution to this drink faster!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6