Members Cap?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In Backers case - is was about a VERY, VERY expensive bottle of wine (best I have ever had) that he kindly shared with everyone.

We did it in luxury !! Hehehehe

No - that was all your guys understand of \"Backyard Cricket !!!\".

Seriously, who slogs a ball the length of a real cricket ground in backyard cricket. And you were all the same !

Backyard cricket is about accuracy & finesse !!

Backer......BACKER....I'm talking to you mate !

What's that "Chucker"?

Because you were outright pegging it.

If you were anymore of a chucker, I would wear gumboots next time

As upposed to a bloke who almost covers the width of the pitch by standing in the centre.

I may be vertically challanged, but you dead set could rival the equator.

And Danners, your the only bloke I know that is told that he has to tee off the women's tee's.

Good Lord, don't encourage him! We'll have to put up with another 2537 lame ones before he comes up with another.

[quote author=Dan]

And Danners, your the only bloke I know that is told that he has to tee off the women's tee's.
[/quote]

What that has to do with your lack of Backyard cricket skills I don't know, and for that matter, the fact I have never played golf, let alone golf with you just shows that you are good green citizen recycling other peoples jokes!

By The way do you still use the Chick Stick to break in pool?

[quote author=Matabele]
Good Lord, don't encourage him! We'll have to put up with another 2537 lame ones before he comes up with another.

Better than your strike rate :drunk:

[/quote]

No surprises that Fro is anal enough to be keeping count.

not real hard to count to zero

Though it has obviously proved beyond you. Do you want the proof or will you admit defeat?

Incidentally, how do you count TO zero? Wouldn't you stay at it?

Mata - maaaate - Fro's got your measure here. Admitting defeat is more "manly" than writing phrases that only 1/2 the human race can comprehend.

And Dan..I know you haven't played Golf...I was talking about putt putt in your case !!

Ryan, do they make you stand on Yellow Pages books when you tee off?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7