Members Cap?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Ok, what do we all honestly think? I was thinking that they should have thrown those cloth neck protectors at the back, and we ALL could have looked like westies !!

Seriously, I saw some golf footage from 40 years ago, and one of the dudes was wearing this exact same hat !!

2007 IMO was much cooler !!

That, or I must just be totally out of date....and I wouldn't discount that either !! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Haven't you received yours? Wheel probably delved into a bit of espionage, and sanctioned your membership kit for behavioural issues the club has had with you. hehehehe

I didnt think the hat is too bad - I liked 2006 version actually. Didn't see matabele's pack, I did most of the season tickets though so unless he won lotto over Xmas & will be flying down to all the home games he might be getting it soon.

Maybe Jye Jyes babe is delivering it personally to him

Put in a pic someone. I haven't got mine yet.

Here comes another MB rant. I haven't got mine and I believe from something on MSE that indicated that if you didn't order the Screaming Eagle package before 14 December then it won't be sent out until late February. Why I ask? There are millions of business web sites that can ship any order in a few days. Oh yeah, our club needs volunteers to run a business.

I didnt think the hat is too bad - I liked 2006 version actually.

Coming from a man who puts safety straps on his glasses.......all class. Maybe I should sign up to get one

I owe you a $50 - you want me to renew for you. Basic Screaming Eagles membership is good?

I'll probably end up getting Bird of Prey with the flexi ticket for 2 games. But it feels like I have to negotiate the signing of a new mobile contract to get what suits my needs!

I got the Footy Club membership, and a Screaming Eagles pack too

All i received today was a card in the mail ??? With my last name spelt wrong

Another satisfied customer and fan. :doh: MSE has posts stating folks got backpacks instead of caps. It just never ends.

Get it together Manly. I feel a crusade about to start.

So i was meant to receive more with the membership ?

I got the card in a normal envelope, and if the other stuff was a bigger package there could be some sort of delay with that i guess.

Ok, what do we all honestly think? I was thinking that they should have thrown those cloth neck protectors at the back, and we ALL could have looked like westies !!

Seriously, I saw some golf footage from 40 years ago, and one of the dudes was wearing this exact same hat !!

2007 IMO was much cooler !!

That, or I must just be totally out of date....and I wouldn't discount that either !! :blush: :blush: :blush:

The cap could have been worse. It could have been red and black. :lol:

Next year wheel make sure you put a red and black one with Ryan's season ticket. I think I have one available. If not then no doubt they will have a few left in the trophy room.

Some of us silvertails went to a bbq at Rhinos and he had a red and black jumper draped on his front balcony railing by the front door. We just used it to wipe our feet :lol: :lol: :drunk:

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]

Another satisfied customer and fan. :doh: MSE has posts stating folks got backpacks instead of caps. It just never ends.

Get it together Manly. I feel a crusade about to start.

[/quote]

Backpacks. Was Ivan Milat helping? 8D

What do they expect when you have wheel helping out. Obviously they didn't serve soft drinks like Aaron said they were going to. Sounds like they were triple bourbons instead.

Some of us silvertails went to a bbq at Rhinos and he had a red and black jumper draped on his front balcony railing by the front door. We just used it to wipe our feet :lol: :lol: :drunk:

And his neighbours were so pissed off because it devalued the price of Real Estate in the street by 50%!

No - that was all your guys understand of "Backyard Cricket !!!".

Seriously, who slogs a ball the length of a real cricket ground in backyard cricket. And you were all the same !

Backyard cricket is about accuracy & finesse !!

Backer......BACKER....I'm talking to you mate !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4