1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members Cap?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,117 / 287
    Ok, what do we all honestly think? I was thinking that they should have thrown those cloth neck protectors at the back, and we ALL could have looked like westies !!

Seriously, I saw some golf footage from 40 years ago, and one of the dudes was wearing this exact same hat !!

2007 IMO was much cooler !!

That, or I must just be totally out of date....and I wouldn't discount that either !! :blush: :blush: :blush:

2. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,117 / 287
    Haven't you received yours? Wheel probably delved into a bit of espionage, and sanctioned your membership kit for behavioural issues the club has had with you. hehehehe

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    I didnt think the hat is too bad - I liked 2006 version actually. Didn't see matabele's pack, I did most of the season tickets though so unless he won lotto over Xmas & will be flying down to all the home games he might be getting it soon.

Maybe Jye Jyes babe is delivering it personally to him

5. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Put in a pic someone. I haven't got mine yet.

Here comes another MB rant. I haven't got mine and I believe from something on MSE that indicated that if you didn't order the Screaming Eagle package before 14 December then it won't be sent out until late February. Why I ask? There are millions of business web sites that can ship any order in a few days. Oh yeah, our club needs volunteers to run a business.

6. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74

Coming from a man who puts safety straps on his glasses.......all class. Maybe I should sign up to get one

7. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I haven't renewed yet.

8. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,117 / 287
    Why :?:

9. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I couldn't be bothered wading through all the various options/screaming eagles etc etc etc

10. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,117 / 287
    I owe you a $50 - you want me to renew for you. Basic Screaming Eagles membership is good?

11. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I'll probably end up getting Bird of Prey with the flexi ticket for 2 games. But it feels like I have to negotiate the signing of a new mobile contract to get what suits my needs!

12. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I got the Footy Club membership, and a Screaming Eagles pack too

All i received today was a card in the mail ??? With my last name spelt wrong

13. ManlyBacker

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Another satisfied customer and fan. :doh: MSE has posts stating folks got backpacks instead of caps. It just never ends.

Get it together Manly. I feel a crusade about to start.

14. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    So i was meant to receive more with the membership ?

I got the card in a normal envelope, and if the other stuff was a bigger package there could be some sort of delay with that i guess.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The cap could have been worse. It could have been red and black. :lol:

Next year wheel make sure you put a red and black one with Ryan's season ticket. I think I have one available. If not then no doubt they will have a few left in the trophy room.

16. ManlyBacker

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Some of us silvertails went to a bbq at Rhinos and he had a red and black jumper draped on his front balcony railing by the front door. We just used it to wipe our feet :lol: :lol: :drunk:

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Another satisfied customer and fan. :doh: MSE has posts stating folks got backpacks instead of caps. It just never ends.

Get it together Manly. I feel a crusade about to start.

[/quote]

Backpacks. Was Ivan Milat helping? 8D

What do they expect when you have wheel helping out. Obviously they didn't serve soft drinks like Aaron said they were going to. Sounds like they were triple bourbons instead.

18. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    And his neighbours were so pissed off because it devalued the price of Real Estate in the street by 50%!

19. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,117 / 287
    No - that was all your guys understand of "Backyard Cricket !!!".

Seriously, who slogs a ball the length of a real cricket ground in backyard cricket. And you were all the same !

Backyard cricket is about accuracy & finesse !!

Backer......BACKER....I'm talking to you mate !

20. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Backyard cricket is about beer