Member Recognition Round- FREE Flags

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This Sunday afternoon's clash against the Panthers is Member Recognition Round, where the Sea Eagles are looking to say thank you to all of our loyal Members! The players will be wearing our Members Jersey and the first 5000 Members will receive a free flag. The flags can be collected from any of the gates at Brookvale by simply presenting your 2014 member card.

Members will also receive 10% off all food meal deals when showing their membership card.

Immediately after full-time get to Manly League's club for the post-match function. Players will be arriving at 6pm for a signing session.

Awesome! Should be a great spectacle again and it's good to get a pat on the back. Being a bloke in this day and age, you can't help but feel a little left out sometimes. It's great to have our members given the recognition they deserve. Well done MANLY!!

Do the ladies also get something? Did you want me to get you a flag @marga??

Stevo said:
Yeah that looked great on tv last time

It was even better being there :p

mozgrame said:
Awesome! Should be a great spectacle again and it's good to get a pat on the back. Being a bloke in this day and age, you can't help but feel a little left out sometimes. It's great to have our members given the recognition they deserve. Well done MANLY!!

Do the ladies also get something? Did you want me to get you a flag @marga??

hehehe

If the weather holds up i'll wear my members jersey.
Would love to get a flag but i'm sure i'll be stumbling in at the last minute

Awesome that should look great again.

I know Donny has been doing a hilarious campaign on bringing a flag this Sunday "Where's your f-ing flag"

Dan said:
Awesome that should look great again.

I know Donny has been doing a hilarious campaign on bringing a flag this Sunday "Where's your f-ing flag"

Lol, that was an awesome post by Donny. Wish i could be there this week.

That's great to see!
Heading to Brookie for this game with the little bloke (& some good family friend Penrith fans), weather looks OK for it at this stage too!

Will be wearing my Community Jersey, and taking a couple of our flags including the Sea Eagles v Roosters one @Marga kindly hooked us up with last time.

Lookin' forward to hopefully snagging another new free Manly flag in person, and especially cheering on the Maroon and White on the field for the main game!

Go Manly!

Huge THANKS to Marga!!!! Flag arrived today with the Gifty, Kingy tribute poster. :D

Once again Marga, you have gone out of your way to spread some Eagle joy! You are a credit to the Manly club and a generous and kind person all round.

Thank you again for taking the time and effort!! It is very, very much appreciated!!!

mozgrame said:
Huge THANKS to Marga!!!! Flag arrived today with the Gifty, Kingy tribute poster. :D

Once again Marga, you have gone out of your way to spread some Eagle joy! You are a credit to the Manly club and a generous and kind person all round.

Thank you again for taking the time and effort!! It is very, very much appreciated!!!

Not a problem, was my pleasure.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4