Member Match Day FAQ's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi All,

Please find below Member Match Day FAQ's for this weekend just in case you were a little unsure about a couple of things;

I haven’t received my card in the post; can I still enter the ground?

Yes, you definitely can. Go to the Membership Service Office located in the portable ticket booth outside the entrance to the Ken Arthurson Stand and have your membership details handy. The Membership Team will then issue you with a temporary match day pass.

Where can I collect my 2012 Member cap & fixture magnet?

The membership marquee will be set up behind the portable ticket booth, outside the entrance to the Ken Arthurson Stand. You will also be able to collect Junior items including the school cooler, growth chart and cape.

If I forget my game day collection voucher can I still pick up my cap etc?

All Members must present their voucher to pick up their redemption items. If you have lost your collection voucher please phone the Membership Team on (02) 9970 3000.

I have left my membership card at home can I still enter the ground?

Yes, you definitely can. Go to the Membership Service Office located in the portable ticket booth outside the entrance to the Ken Arthurson Stand and have your membership details handy. The Membership Team will then issue a replacement ticket for the match at a cost of $5.

Can I upgrade my general admission membership to a reserved seat?

Yes, you can upgrade to a reserved seat on game day. Simply bring your membership card to the match and present it to one of the Ticketmaster staff at various outlets around the ground. You will then be charged an upgrade fee. Please note that this is a game day only service.
Category One Upgrade - $35
Category Two Upgrade - $20

My child is a Junior/Concession Member and cannot attend, can I bring a friend and upgrade to an Adult on game day?

Yes, you can upgrade on a match-by-match basis. Go to the Membership Service Office located in the portable ticket booth outside the entrance to the Ken Arthurson Stand and have the Membership card that you wish to upgrade with you. The Membership Team will then issue you with an upgrade pass to be presented to security staff at the Gate to verify entry. Please find upgrade prices listed below;
Category One - $30
Category Two - $20
General Admission - $15

Still have questions?

Phone the Membership Team on (02) 9970 3000 or email [email protected] The Sea Eagles office will be closed from 5pm Thursday April 5, until 10 am Tuesday April 10. If you have any match day queries that you need answered over the weekend follow @MembersGuru on Twitter and get in touch.

Welcome back to Fortress Brookvale & Go Manly!

Cheers,

Matt

Matt
If you upgrade general admission membership to a reserved seat does that still count as 1 of the 3 games ?

voicefromthehill said:
Matt

Is there going to be a dugout experience or something similar at any games this year?

With Zorba gone, there should now be 2 extra seats in the dugout to sell for this purpose.

voicefromthehill said:
Matt

Is there going to be a dugout experience or something similar at any games this year?

There sure is!

$150 for Members, $200 everyone else.

Includes Food and Beverage in the Jim Beam Lounge for 1 hour before kick off, a seat in The Dugout hosted by a special guest, and a Sea Eagles cap & scarf.

If you are interested contact [email protected] or call 9970 3000 and ask for Matt Fox.

Go Manly!

Larissa

WAMF said:
voicefromthehill said:
Matt

With Zorba gone, there should now be 2 extra seats in the dugout to sell for this purpose.

The guests might even get some food this season.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2