Melbourne Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Jeez - their ranks are being depleted, and they haven't really signed anyone at all:-

Antonio Kafusi - to Cowboys
Michael Crocker - who cares, but UK
Israel Falou - Broncos
Jeremy Smith - Dragons
Matt Geyer - Retired
Liam Foran - NZ Warriors

Now,

Billy Slater
Greg Inglis

are both holding the club ransome with threats of French Rugby Union, and

Cameron Smith

is thinking about a move north of the border.

LoL....their time is disappearing.

At least we are only losing retiring players really in Beaver, Bell, and with Bryant we have better options. Not only that, but we re-stock with Bailey and Williams, and D Williams has shown he is a stayer.

Sucked in. I hope their team is torn apart.

That's what happens when you win two premierships.

The players don't have much else to aim for other than the biggest pay cheque available.

Ryan link said:
Jeez - their ranks are being depleted, and they haven't really signed anyone at all:-

Antonio Kafusi - to Cowboys
Michael Crocker - who cares, but UK
Israel Falou - Broncos
Jeremy Smith - Dragons
Matt Geyer - Retired
Liam Foran - NZ Warriors

Now,

Billy Slater
Greg Inglis

are both holding the club ransome with threats of French Rugby Union, and

Cameron Smith

is thinking about a move north of the border.

LoL....their time is disappearing.

At least we are only losing retiring players really in Beaver, Bell, and with Bryant we have better options. Not only that, but we re-stock with Bailey and Williams, and D Williams has shown he is a stayer.

Sucked in. I hope their team is torn apart.

Great news ****ing Wankers

It is great news to hear as I'd really like to see them in the Bulldogs predicament as being in contention for the wooden spoon & in the end taking it out. I would also like to see Cam Smith & Slater still in the team when it happens. I wonder what News Ltd would do then?

BACK-UP halfback Liam Foran will head to Auckland at the end of the season after signing a three-year deal with the New Zealand Warriors.

Foran, who has struggled for opportunities behind Cooper Cronk, signed the deal on Thursday.

The talented Junior Kiwis halfback has played three NRL games this year.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,24225664-11088,00.html

If Cronk just signed for 4 years - Liam was bound to take off. Seriously, what chance did he have of getting a gig there bar injury.

At least at THE Warriors he's behind Witt. That means he may get chances with Witt's poor form, Warriors tearing up Witt's contract, Warriors not re-signing the guy (Witt) because he's a hack speed bump.

LoL

Witt has been on the outer, have heard whispers that if he can find another deal they will let him leave, same as Fien is doing. Apparently Joel Moon has been promised the 5/8 jersey, and Kemp the goalkicking

Weirdly, they actually extended Witt for another 2 years at the start of the season

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4