Melbourne Storm Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Sorry if this has been discussed already...but anyone going?
The club has moved it to a Friday night (very handy for Beaches locals).

Last time I watched a trial up there, 1/2 the squad announced that were supposed to play didn't.

I went with Mata.

Anyone?

That last trial was a farce really. Was great to see Orford playing in the colours for the first time, but apart from that it was dissapointing.

That last trial was a farce really. Was great to see Orford playing in the colours for the first time, but apart from that it was dissapointing.

Mate, I will N-E-V-E-R forget that call you made about Matai. Sitting in a very quiet stand, Dessie about 30 feet back from us:-

Your CURAAAAP MATAIIIIII !!!

I hear bellowed next to me. As small as I am, I wanted to sink further into my seat !!!

The whole stand basically turned and faced Andrew !!

LoL :blaugh:

Friday night at Bluetongue = Impossible.

Yeah - thought as much myself. Plus, and as silly as this sounds...do we REALLY want to support a move there by turning up in droves?

[quote author=Matabele]

Mate, I will N-E-V-E-R forget that call you made about Matai. Sitting in a very quiet stand, Dessie about 30 feet back from us:-

Your CURAAAAP MATAIIIIII !!!

I hear bellowed next to me. As small as I am, I wanted to sink further into my seat !!!

The whole stand basically turned and faced Andrew !!

LoL :blaugh:
[/quote]

The perils of going somewhere with a prophet mate. :naughty:

there is a big difference between people noticing something and people taking notice of you Matas.

And I am far to old to be envious of anything.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4