Melbourne Semi 3 Friday 21st September

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just letting everyone know we'll cover off on this game if (when) needed.

I'll have,

****Match Tickets

****Accommodation

****Pre game get together

We'll do the same as we have done for Semi 1 and Semi 2, you will pre register, give me your credit card details and if needed we lock everything in over the weekend and charge the cards on Monday morning when we return to work.

As everyone is different (as to what they want to do) just book your own flights.

If you want to be a part of this just make sure you are on my e-mail list, [email protected]

I sent an e-mail out yesterday and said "I think the game will be Saturday".

I based that purely on the basis that Chan 9 would probably pick Bulldogs V ??? as the Friday game being that it would rate higher in Sydney.

A Manly-Melbourne game would rate very low (IMO) so the assumption was that they would go with a Saturday for that game.

Not long after I sent the e-mail someone pointed me in the direction of the NRL (who had already announced it was to be a Friday).

The ONLY reason I can think is that it's to do with the AFL, BUT it's being played at AAMI anyway and even if there's an AFL game on at the same time it's still no great drama's as that whole spots complex there with Rod Laver, MCG and AAMI could even handle 3 big events all going at once.

So, and only in my humble opinion

1) Someone is not doing their maths properly

2) Or they have just chucked a coin in the air

Freaking stupid stupid stupid!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I based that purely on the basis that Chan 9 would probably pick Bulldogs V ??? as the Friday game being that it would rate higher in Sydney.

The Swans have ANZ Stadium booked for Friday night, so The Bulldogs game can't be picked for Friday night.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8