Melbourne Scumbags back to their old tricks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Grapples, choke holds (Sika Manu), turtle tackles abounded today in Canberra, it was like a step back to late 2008.

Funny watching Brett White trying to tap the ball on his 22m line and both Smith and then Slater trying to slap the ball out his hands on the way past. Slater actually ran into the ref when he did it and almost knocked him over trying to do it.

****ing grubs.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Grapples, choke holds (Sika Manu), turtle tackles abounded today in Canberra, it was like a step back to late 2008.

Funny watching Brett White trying to tap the ball on his 22m line and both Smith and then Slater trying to slap the ball out his hands on the way past. Slater actually ran into the ref when he did it and almost knocked him over trying to do it.

f**king grubs.

Contrary conduct charge much.....

That Sika a vomit is a piece of sh!t. the wat he would drop his forearm in tackles...

On talking sport today someone rang in about Slater running from an offside position running between the ref and the canberra player trying to take a quick tap, said it look like slater elbowed the ref on his way through.

So do you think he will be charged, I think not. Thoughts?

lismore_fan said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
It he'd done it before an Origin game he would have gone for six weeks!

Oh please! Don't give your Qlder bias on this Forum!
We get enough from Smell-me-finger!

Smell-me-finger? i think its closer to Lick-me-reach-around-finger these days

The Eagle said:
lismore_fan said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
It he'd done it before an Origin game he would have gone for six weeks!

Oh please! Don't give your Qlder bias on this Forum!
We get enough from Smell-me-finger!

Smell-me-finger? i think its closer to Lick-me-reach-around-finger these days

But that doesn't sound like Mal Melinga at all.

I strongly believe the third-man-in tackles are their objective, rather than an unfortunate outcome.

Bellamy is the common factor in every single one of these grub tricks. There needs to be some sort of judiciary for coaches when these dangerous tacktics are introduced.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6