Melbourne...How can it be

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Just looking through the Storm 17 for this weeks game and all but 2 were in the Storm squad from last years cheating mob. And now Ryan Hoffman is coming back.

How could they have kept all these, still be buying and still be under thecap. They needed to tip out just Inglis to do it.

Maths dont add up, no other team could afford a Slater, Cronk, Smith along with all the others they have or are getting back.

CHEATS CHEATS CHEATS

They are starting to trickle back. There is no way that a million bucks + worth of talent has been let go, considering the players they have brought in this year. There are rumours that Inglis wants to go back as well.

I have no idea how they do it, but didn't some of their guys take pay cuts as well. I am sure the NRL is right into what they are doing so they must be fine. If they are working harder then any other team then they deserve to be on top. I remember reading somewhere that Inglis said his preseason was never as easy in Melbourne and Champion saying he never had a harder preseason.

I don't know how Souths are under the cap either. They have the highest paid back (inglis), forward (Taylor), import (Burgess), plus Asotassi, Crocker, Sutton, and were prepared to pay $400,000 to retain Sandow... then they buy a second Burgess and seem to be in the market for plenty of other players. On paper they have a very expensive roster - crap, but expensive.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6