Melbourne chasing King! :|

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's face it, would you want to live in Melbourne or on the northern beaches! Case closed!

Just a few seasons back it would be hard to find many who defended King's inclusion in the team. In fact, the hostility was palpable.

Do you guys remember that period, just a few seasons ago? Now he has dug himself out of that hole and is one of the unsung performers. Good on him and if he chooses to leave then I am sure those that berated him week after week will surely know there comments and attitude would not have helped.

Get over yourself Weev. I was a critic of Princess a few seasons ago, and I think it was well deserved. This year his body shape has changed with more leg drive noticeable, and he's going really well. I don't really think players get on here and check out how we feel they're going and make life changing decisions based on what DSM5 and others think. I think it's Des and Crusher who have the last word on their careers.

Ha ha. Yeah if i'm a first grade Manly player i'd really be worried what a few nuffies on a forum say about me. The only persons opinion that matters is Des and he made king the captain.

It is a well known fact that the player group read this site for tips in the following areas;

1) Coaching tips from Technical Coach
2) Lifestyle tips from Dan
3) Spelling tipps from Fro
4) Split personality tips from Eagle and Shane
5) Mixture of mental health tips and humour from Jatz.

Very subtle Jatz. And it's my guess that Ox,sadly, doesn't come onto the forum at all anymore

I suggest if he did look at forums he'd have gotten an IP Tracker and a 12 inch dildo plus some rope to do to the people on the forums what they did to him on here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4