Melbourne about to be found out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
The continuing lauding of Melbourne and their "big three" is about to be shown up for the bull**** that it is.I dont care how good those three are Norrie,Woolnough and co will not win a title.All these scum sycophants should have a good look at the draw ahead.It may have slipped under their guard that Melbourne have had a dream home game run(8 from 11) and now embark on a 9 from 12 away run.Their recent home games have included losses to the warriors and canberra and a fall in job against the gummies.They also have origin ahead.Almost all of the away games are very loseable affairs.Tonight is one of their easiest games and I expect souths to test them severely with season on the line..The rest of their draw is a nightmare and if they finish top six I will be surprised.Missing the top 8 is also a remote possibility.They need 5 wins to make it from here and looking at the draw it is no certianty.Bye Bye Bellyache....

Great post Susan. I have been skeptical of them since the beginning of the season, don't really think they'll make a great run at the premiership. The pack is woeful & has really been covered up by the brilliance of Cam Smith.

It'll be great if they do take the expected tumble down the ladder. I think they'll still scrape into the finals but only just.

**** the storm, **** Billy the rockspider, **** cooper gronk and **** Martina bellyache

Cheating bastards

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Yep, I've been saying from the start of the year that they have the worst pack in the NRL, which will only get them so far. But they still managed to beat us in round one:-(

They were almost dusted by a busted arse Cronulla at home last week. When the Warriors touched them up some weeks back I could see that it was a house of cards.

Agree 100%

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Yep, I've been saying from the start of the year that they have the worst pack in the NRL, which will only get them so far. But they still managed to beat us in round one:-(

In round one we were seriously down on troops, it was the scums 1st game for points in nearly a year and I doubt anyone would have beaten them, they were up big time to prove a point.

I reckon we'd put the cleaners through them if we played them now.

Mmmm...........I've read a lot of rubbish in the past but some on here are dreaming.

Barring injuries the Storm are contenders. As are we and the Dragons.

I do hope the NRL and the referees realise just how bad for the game it would be if the scum jagged it again and won this year.

How would it be bad for the game?

It'd build the profile of the team in Melbourne & they'd really play up the Melbourne v the world angle. Sydney tried to take our premierships away.................. blah blah.
League will never top AFL in Melbourne but this would go a long way to making the Storm every Victorians second team, which is all they want, just like the Swans up here. Go Hawthorn.

Gorgeous George said:
Mmmm...........I've read a lot of rubbish in the past but some on here are dreaming.

Barring injuries the Storm are contenders. As are we and the Dragons.

They have played alot of homes games and have not been playing as well as you would expect from the Scum. Susan is right, they will lose alot of these upcoming away games, especially against some of the desperate sides.

susan said:
The continuing lauding of Melbourne and their "big three" is about to be shown up for the bull**** that it is.I dont care how good those three are Norrie,Woolnough and co will not win a title.All these scum sycophants should have a good look at the draw ahead.It may have slipped under their guard that Melbourne have had a dream home game run(8 from 11) and now embark on a 9 from 12 away run.Their recent home games have included losses to the warriors and canberra and a fall in job against the gummies.They also have origin ahead.Almost all of the away games are very loseable affairs.Tonight is one of their easiest games and I expect souths to test them severely with season on the line..The rest of their draw is a nightmare and if they finish top six I will be surprised.Missing the top 8 is also a remote possibility.They need 5 wins to make it from here and looking at the draw it is no certianty.Bye Bye Bellyache....
You had me at hello.:D

The storm have had no names up front for years and it hasn't stopped them. Surely they can continue without superstars like Brett White and Ryan Tandy.

I dont understand the deep seated hatred of Melbourne---i'm fine with the strong rilvary and there is no other game i look forward to more than watching Manly vs the Storm but this hatred is beyond ridiculous.

We all know their forward pack is not strong, we all know they will struggle during Origin and all the away games they have coming up and will either bottom out the 8 or just miss out. If the "big 3" stay injury free they will always be competitive even with an average squad combined with Bellamy and his trademark discipline and simple effective efficient structures of play you would be silly to write them off.

Be thankful and cherish the quality and improved standard of League Manly and Melbourne have delivered far beyond some of the games delivered at the moment.

As we have seen this year many teams have been found out busting the cap not of a deliberate nature(or the small amounts "suggest" not deliberate) but if weaker playing squads than our own in the past are struggling to stay under it also offers an insight to the other side.

Technical Coach said:
I dont understand the deep seated hatred of Melbourne---i'm fine with the strong rilvary and there is no other game i look forward to more than watching Manly vs the Storm but this hatred is beyond ridiculous.

What bloody planet are you living on??? We are Manly fans and we ****ing hate the purple cheating scum. Get used to it ;)

I hate them because of their tactic to take out Stewart in the '07 GF. Also, they cheated the cap for years. Plus, they kept coming up with dirty ways of tackling so they could injure opposition players.

Need more reasons?

Technical Coach said:

We all know their forward pack is not strong, we all know they will struggle during Origin and all the away games they have coming up and will either bottom out the 8 or just miss out. If the "big 3" stay injury free they will always be competitive even with an average squad combined with Bellamy and his trademark discipline and simple effective efficient structures of play you would be silly to write them off.

Be thankful and cherish the quality and improved standard of League Manly and Melbourne have delivered far beyond some of the games delivered at the moment.

As we have seen this year many teams have been found out busting the cap not of a deliberate nature(or the small amounts "suggest" not deliberate) but if weaker playing squads than our own in the past are struggling to stay under it also offers an insight to the other side.
Are you f***en serious. I paid almost $900 to go and watch manly play in a gf in 2007 that wasn't a fair fight because those filthy thieving bastards were 900k over the cap. If it wasn't for those bastards we would have premierships no 7. Good enough reason to hate those Rex hunts if u ask me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4