1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by eagle-rocker, Apr 28, 2005.

1. eagle-rocker

eagle-rocker New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please allow me to introduce myself..!!!. (I sound Mick Jagger....) ...get on with it
    Hello Alternate Eagles,
    First I want to commend the admin on a fantastic site, it combines my two favourite things surfin on the internet ...and the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles ...whom have been my team for ,well 30 years (since I was 7 or 8 ) anyway.....And I'm not just a fair-weather fan either ...many of my eagles mates have jump ship gone bulldogs or roosters....or eels in their heyday I've braved to wear my eagles shirt anytime I wanted with pride maybe looking at times looking a little foolish, stiill with the pride it was intended ...will this be our year once again it's been a long time since we had a team and coach like this. Like all of you I can't wait till tomorrow night when the first major test begins, I just wish I could up there with you all it'd great to meet and you would be able to put a face to the smarty comments in the chat-box.

further more Iam in no way affiliated with the Eagle Rockers ...(didn't know they existed) , it's just a meld of my music taste, rock'n'roll and hard rock as well as being an eagles fan ....and of course the song by Daddy Cool.

Go EAGLES!!! ....ROCK !drunk:

2. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Hello (In Don Bradman's voice from Bill Lawry This Is Your Life).

3. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Thanks for the intro, enjoy the banter of this great site.

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    You sound as passionate as many here. CW braves wearing his jersey through parramatta.

Glafd you are enjoying the site as well

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    No problem with being a Rocker here. We are all Manly supporters - many of them visit this site and post regularly.

6. eagle-rocker

eagle-rocker New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes CW ... We are all Manly supporters and that's the main point of why we are here,
    I didn't mean it to sound like a problem more just a clearing of the air,
    that my nick is a "pure coincidence" and that I am not an official Eagle Rocker, funny thing really, as I stated I had no idea of their existence,
    Just after reading some user forums. I thought that it may cause some problem, but obviously not.

7. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Some people hate em, some people like em, some people nothing them.