McKenney's 'pants down' defence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

This is the worst excuse since Alan Jones was disorientated in the public toilets in London. 

He was hot and had to take his pants off the contunue dancing.  Was that horizontal folk dancing with his boyfriend?  :-[

After being arrested for drug possession when found unconscious in a Sydney harbourside park, Dancing With The Stars judge Todd Andrew McKenney allegedly told police he had literally been caught with his pants down at a party by someone who had planted the drugs.

The "pants down defence" is contained in a statement by McKenney to Kings Cross Police and is expected to be used in his pending court hearing in which he has pleaded not guilty to a charge of possessing the potentially lethal date-rape drug gamma-hydroxybutyrate, otherwise known as "fantasy", GHB or GBH.

The 43-year-old musical theatre veteran, who has starred in productions such as The Boy From Oz, was found unconscious by Kings Cross police in Rushcutters Bay Park on Anzac Day.

Police went to the park at 3.20pm on April 25, with ambulance officers, who had to revive the Bondi performer.

Police allegedly asked McKenney how he came to be in such a state and discovered a small quantity of the drug in a trouser pocket.

When he saw the drug McKenney allegedly told police he recognised it to be GHB, but emphatically denied ownership or using it.

Later in his record of interview McKenney told police he had been to a party at an apartment in Macleay Street, Potts Point, on Anzac Day eve and had danced so much that he began to overheat and had taken his pants off to continue dancing.

McKenney, who has pleaded not guilty to the charge and has been on police bail, allegedly told arresting officers that it was while his pants were down that someone at the party must have put the drug into his pocket.

The charge was laid under section 10(1) of the Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act.

McKenney was excused from attending the Downing Centre Local Court last Friday when the case was listed for mention before magistrate Julie Huber. He entered the formal not guilty plea through his lawyer John North.

He has been excused from appearing before the court on September 26 for a pretrial mention of the charge.

His lawyer had already filed a list with the court requiring 11 witnesses - five civilians including singer Peta Webb and six police officers.

But McKenney must attend the two-day trial, which is set to begin on October 15.

Since McKenney's drug arrest was revealed last April the entertainer and FM radio host, has publicly defended himself, saying that he had been the victim of drink spiking and "tall poppy syndrome" envy by someone who wanted to bring him down.

The park arrest came almost three weeks after McKenney was banned from driving for three months and fined $375 after pleading guilty in a Sydney court to drink-driving.

He blew a reading of .05 after being pulled over on George Street in the Sydney CBD just before 11pm after police noticed he was driving with his headlights turned off.

In June last year he became a proud parent after agreeing to IVF with friend of 22 years, Anne Wood.

McKenney grinned and told the Herald today: "You know I can't comment because it's before the courts."

The only reason he had his pants down was because one of the other gay blokes was sticking a pill up his arse probably.

clontaago link said:
The only reason he had his pants down was because one of the other gay blokes was sticking a pill up his arse probably.

More like a meat bayonet.

Maybe that inept cocksucker Malcolm Fraser stole the pants to replace the ones he lost in Memphis. 

very funny, seriously I have ever danced that much and got overheated I would go for a drink of water or a cold beer.  I wouldn't even think of taking my pants off - I think he needs to go find another defence strategy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7