McIntyre Systems Calculator

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After coming up with a few combinations it kept being the same net result for the GF for me - Manly - Illawarra/Tigers. :huh:
Prefer any other teams but, life wasn't meant to be easy....

Great tool that calculator.

Its best feature is that no matter what combination I enter Manly keep winning the GF.

For the best case scenario put these winners in for this weekend. Manly Knight, Tigers and Warriors all winning.

Bye Bye Dragons, The Storm go to NZ and Bronco's go to Drugcastle.

Slap me quick I'm dreaming.

bob dylan said:
For the best case scenario put these winners in for this weekend. Manly Knight, Tigers and Warriors all winning.

Bye Bye Dragons, The Storm go to NZ and Bronco's go to Drugcastle.

Slap me quick I'm dreaming.

Im having the same dream!

ha ha. Can you imagine the size of the crowd if Melbourne had to go to NZ for that game while the Baa baa (oops i mean Raa Raa) is on?

Can't imagine there would be too many Melbourne supporters in NZ.

Fonz said:
ha ha. Can you imagine the size of the crowd if Melbourne had to go to NZ for that game while the Baa baa (oops i mean Raa Raa) is on?

Can't imagine there would be too many Melbourne supporters in NZ.

There will be no supporters from any Australian team in NZ doesnt matter if it is Storm, Manly or whoever. Its almost impossible to get over there and if you do take your own bedding because there is no accommodation unless you want to pay $500 a night.

Yeah but at least for some of the older NRL teams they have some sort of support in NZ. ie Kiwi Eagle. Can't imagine Melbourne have too many of those over there.

Fonz said:
Yeah but at least for some of the older NRL teams they have some sort of support in NZ. ie Kiwi Eagle. Can't imagine Melbourne have too many of those over there.

Yeah Kiwi can fly the flag for us, and I know we have some support over there as do the Dragons.

The Storm are about as popular wherever they go, no one likes dirty cheats, people are funny that way.

If the Storm win tomorrow, next weeks games are

Bronco's Vs Dragons (Manly get the winner of this one the next week on Friday night)
Tigers vs Warriors (Storm get the winner of this one the next week on Saturday night)

Should the Knights get the upset (god bless them)

Tigers Vs Storm (Bronco's get the winner of this one the next week)
Knights Vs Dragons (Manly get the winner of this one the next week)

For the record Manly cannot play The Dragons in the GF now, which suits me because I have a Dragons mate who doesnt want his tickets if they dont make it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4