McClennan gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder whats happened there? He's coached elsewhere with relative success hasn't he, Kiwi?

I wonder whats happened there? He's coached elsewhere with relative success hasn't he, Kiwi?

He coached Leeds to Super League titles, and the Kiwis to Tri Nations success

There have been rumours for a while that the players have no faith in him, especially the younger blokes. I'd give them a boot up the arse if they have stopped trying due to that. Johnson seems to be the main one reading between the lines

WAMF said:
Who cares.

Quite a lot of people

There have been rumours for a while that the players have no faith in him, especially the younger blokes. I'd give them a boot up the arse if they have stopped trying due to that. Johnson seems to be the main one reading between the lines

WAMF said:
Who cares.

Quite a lot of people

Kiwi Eagle said:

WAMF said:
Who cares.

Quite a lot of people

Why would anyone on these boards care about a team that has nothing left to offer this season?

Kiwi Eagle said:

WAMF said:
Who cares.

Quite a lot of people

Why would anyone on these boards care about a team that has nothing left to offer this season?

WAMF said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

WAMF said:
Who cares.

Quite a lot of people

Rugby league fans post here, this is rugby league news, and we have an ex Manly player making a move into the NRL coaching ranks.

Stevos reply would indicate he cares would it not ?

WAMF said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

WAMF said:
Who cares.

Quite a lot of people

Rugby league fans post here, this is rugby league news, and we have an ex Manly player making a move into the NRL coaching ranks.

Stevos reply would indicate he cares would it not ?

It was always going to happen. Wonder if they roll the dice on Kearney. It seems like the Warriors play a similar ad-lib style of footy that best suits players like Johnson and Sandow. We all saw what Kearney did to that at the Eels.

It was always going to happen. Wonder if they roll the dice on Kearney. It seems like the Warriors play a similar ad-lib style of footy that best suits players like Johnson and Sandow. We all saw what Kearney did to that at the Eels.

In spite of his SL and Tri Nations success I never really rated him. The Warriors should have been more of a threat this year so I guess he's failed there.

I get the feeling there are interesting times ahead for the Warriors.

In spite of his SL and Tri Nations success I never really rated him. The Warriors should have been more of a threat this year so I guess he's failed there.

I get the feeling there are interesting times ahead for the Warriors.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6