mayor exposes penn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rat Park holds about five thousand people, has almost zero corporate facilities and would never be ratified (pun) by the NRL.
We don't have anywhere near the funding to knock it down and start again.
Yeah. But surely it has great potential.
Perhaps Pittwater Council can see a longer-term vision?

Pittwater, assuming it remained a standalone council (highly unlikely and it should never have been allowed to secede from Warringah in the first place), would pay lip service to the notion of the Sea Eagles being their team too, blah, blah, positive white noise, etc.

However if it came to stumping up money for a greatly expanded facility at North Narrabeen, well I'm sure they would cry poor. They would be happy for it to remain Warringah's conundrum, Thankyou very much.

Here is a question.

Other than the extension to the Jane Try Stand, what upgrades has Brookvale Oval actually had since they built the Ken Arthurson Stand which opened in 1995.

Electronic scoreboard, tennis boxes and other corporate facilities in the JT stand state government funded, circa 03/04.
TV standard lighting - federal funding - installed 2006.
New seating across the three stands and on the Jane Try concourse - state and council funding - 2009.
Upgraded dressing rooms etc. in the Jane Try and new corporate boxes/facilities in the Arthurson, funded as per the seating - 2009/10.
Various other 'bibs and bobs', including playing surface upgrade and new southeastern entry in the years since. Some of that was funded out of the combined $10 million (plus some money specifically for the southeastern entry, which was a OH&S issue). Some minor stuff has come out of ongoing Council expenditure on the ground.

Does anyone know what has happened to the $10 million from the Baird Government?

This isn't meant to be a political question. We have $10 million in the bank from the federal government but somehow we seemed to have lost the state government funding.

I thought $20 million was a certainty. @:(

they also lashed out on a couple of new pie warmers and new dunny roll holders in the mens

The mayor has called out Scott Penn today on the front page of the daily. So we have owners who wont pay there bills. Was that not what they (Penn )had a go at max about in 2009.
Didn't they say 1 owner was the way to go. We don't need to spreed the risk. Its all good.
Didn't Dave Perry make profits for the club playing out of brookvale.
I agree with the Mayor here. They are looking for a reason to move out. If the council wont approve 30 story buildings so they can make profits from land deals or give the oval to the penns , then they want out.
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then its a duck. Or zorba the biggest wood duck who is in the Penn family.
We know what your up to Mr fluffy.(scott)
Well said

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4