May the best team win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

Allright lads dont forget to set your alarm clocks and get your bacon butties on the go for the game tomorrow.Lets hope for a great game and a good advertisement for the sport. TOTAL RESPECT

COME ON YOU RHINOS ;D ;D

Yep, should be a great game

I have cricket finals day today, so may have a large night tonight and have taken tomorrow of work to watch the match

Go the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles !!!

Looking forward to Manly becoming the Aussie first team to lift the WC Cup in England.

I just bought 3 pairs of Manly coloured ribbons for us 3 girls to wear our hair in piggies at the match!
I am just shredding paper now, hopefully to throw when Manly win, I am soooo excited!

Rex link said:
Looking forward to Manly becoming the Aussie first team to lift the WC Cup in England.

I was thinking about this when I saw that preview thing off Calendar News and they said no Aussie team had ever won over here. Melbourne stuffed St Helens at Bolton in 2000. By all means try and be the 2nd though ;)

Good luck guys

By a record margin.  It will be a sad day for the English.  Our backline to carve them up and Stewart to run in at least three.  Robbo two.

As the town drunk in Blazing Saddles in the church says:-

rrrRRRrrrrRRRRiiiiduppppppp !

Rhino: Bacon butties -- beautiful (in oz that's a toasted sanga mate)

your blokes didn't give it away; losing burrow early didn't help (ouch!). They got caught in the early 2nd half surge (don't feel too bad we did that to a few teams last year). see ya next year we hope.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4