Maxamillion down but not out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
exactly, alot of keyboard heroes have big shots at Max but don't remember anyone opening their cheque book in 2002!! If he wouldn't have stepped in we may have gone away like the Bears. I will always be thankful to Max and hope others will too!!

Says Elias, who knocked back Delmege's invitation to become the Manly chief executive due to his ties to Balmain

We dodged a bullet there.

Darren said:
exactly, alot of keyboard heroes have big shots at Max but don't remember anyone opening their cheque book in 2002!! If he wouldn't have stepped in we may have gone away like the Bears. I will always be thankful to Max and hope others will too!!

A lot of people talk through their ass but only few like Max put there money where their mouth is . End of story.

I know things went a bit sour in the end, but he saved our club. Every Manly fan owes him a great debt of gratitude. I hope it all works out for him in the end.

yeah, he helped out great, people go it was for his business but chucking money into a broke footy club wouldn't be first choice to spend 15 million in advertising. Let's hope this thread goes for a while and Max gets wind of it. Talk of true supporter would definitely start with Max as he put millions into us.

''He was the saviour. The accolades have been given to him but I don't think the NRL appreciate the enormity of what he did.''

The NRL might not appreciate the enormity of what Max did to save our Manly but we certainly do!! And we'll never forget. Onya Max.

Legend. All fans should be grateful. Never makes out be be someone other than who he is. Our saviour. Best of luck to him and best wishes on getting back on top.

Everyone knows my sentiments towards Max. When the dust settles on a 'stadium', I would hope there's a statue of Arko and one of Max out the front. Without those two, we'd be history.

without a doubt the man saved our club and we should be forever greatful.

I think also unlike George Piggins who saved souths, Max knew when the time was right to move on.

Gotta respect him for that.

I met him in the dressing rooms a few years back,and said thank you Max,for saving our team,his reply was,No thank you because without all you faithful supporters,we wouldn't be here,wouldn't take any credit for himself and was only too happy to chat,good luck Max

Max backed Manly with hard cash when there was no proven Coaching otcomes and a motley crew of Players.
Glad for all of us that the 2008 GF vindicated his leop of faith in that Manly is a Premiership contender.

Till recently, no other Corporate was willing to be associated with a Team that only 3 years ago set the benchmark for NRL GF. This is as flabbergasting as the inumerable Refereeing calls on our tries/tries against Manly in 2011.

My unconditional gratitude for bringing back the only Team I've ever followed :heart:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2