Max Delmege serves it up to ex-coach Des Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Class of 96

Bencher
Enjoy the game Dessie....

he he he

Attachments

• Hasler.jpg
    Hasler.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 5
RE: Enjoy the game Dessie....

Former Manly Sea Eagles owner Max Delmege serves it up to ex-coach Des Hasler:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/former-manly-sea-eagles-owner-max-delmege-serves-it-up-to-ex-coach-des-hasler/story-fni3gnk1-1226732486939

The thing is he's moved on yet as a club we are still strong that's the important thing.

I was one of the most vocal and angriest but it's a bit of a non event now.

I still believe he will be back at manly in some capacity one day.

Guys, you really need to distinguish between tongue in cheek and hatred. Guess the countdown is getting to some.

For the record I certainly have no ill feeling toward the Dester, and a few funny memes would be in order.

So my caption to the photo would be..."Oh no, what have I done"

Cheer up all, it's not doom and gloom:)

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/fo...coach-des-hasler/story-fndv31ch-1226732486939

Thanks Max... you probably did save Manly and I hope we continue to have your valued support.

But let the Des thing go.
He acted low towards Manly, yet he gave us many highs as both player & coach.

Let him now just be a non-entity as far as Manly are concerned.
Let us now enjoy the success that is due.
Good luck to Des - hopefully he's got what he wanted,
But for us, lets move on and say goodbye Des & stand 100% behind 2V & this great team.

I no longer have anger toward Des. Time heals. But I get why people still have raw feelings about it. It's just like a relationship breakup - if you're the one who has been left and didn't see it coming, it can take some getting over. Add to that, if the leaver tries to take some of the kids and doesn't pay child support (or takes most of the support staff), a person can be pretty bruised by that.

Delmege is the legend. Never Hasler. I was thinking of Cleal this morning. Could have been a legend, but skulked off with his master. After all the clubs support for him, he just scuttled for the money. Interesting and a bit sad that some people consider the money ahead of the lasting regard.

I cant understand how forgiving people are.

Hasler was hell bent destroying Manly by taking as many staff and players as he could, in shortest possible time.

He was getting to Manly legend status, but just because he failed in his efforts i wont forget or forgive his intentions.

He found his rightful home at The Dogs.

bob dylan said:
I cant understand how forgiving people are.

Hasler was hell bent destroying Manly by taking as many staff and players as he could, in shortest possible time.

He was a getting to Manly legend status, but just because he failed in his efforts i wont forget or forgive his intentions.

He found his rightful home at The Dogs.

Build a bridge and get over it mate , he did us a favour takin Trex and Toovey may prove to be a better coach than he is , old mate is a club legend and always will be .

I never get over anything, with me you get one chance.

Did us a favour?? He took money to destroy the sea Eagles, and set about doing it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6