Max Delmege on 2SM 1269 today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Max Delmege talked to Graeme Hughes this afternoon on 2SM 1269.

Max Delmege said he was shocked when he heard that Mayer maybe leaving the club he went on to say that he wants Mayer to stay at the club.

He said that he feels for all the Sea Eagle supporters the most as it affects them badly and doesn't want this affecting them any more.

When asked about the 2SM interview with Peter Peters today also when Peter Peters said it should all be worked out by next week Delmege said he hopes so ?  he say he wont be doing anything to make matters worse.

He also said that Manly has a great team and that Des and the club wants to win the WCC in the UK and then come back to Sydney and work hard to make it back to back titles wins.

He said there's other strong clubs in the comp as well and that he doesn't want any club to fall apart or have to merge with another as Manly went through that with the Northern Eagles.

Sorry as i didn't get to hear all the interview that well as i was having a hard time as the signal was breaking up in parts.

eagle_predator link said:

Max Delmege said he was shocked when he heard that Mayer maybe leaving the club he went on to say that he wants Mayer to stay at the club.

He said that he feels for all the Sea Eagle supporters the most as it affects them badly and doesn't want this affecting them any more.

When asked about the 2SM interview with Peter Peters today also when Peter Peters said it should all be worked out by next week Delmege said he hopes so ?  he say he wont be doing anything to make matters worse.

He also said that Manly has a great team and that Des and the club wants to win the WCC in the UK and then come back to Sydney and work hard to make it back to back titles wins.

He said there's other strong clubs in the comp as well and that he doesn't want any club to fall apart or have to merge with another as Manly went through that with the Northern Eagles.

Sorry as i didn't get to hear all the interview that well as i was having a hard time as the signal was breaking up in parts.
gotta pull u up there matie

Max never said he wanted Grant to stay hes words were he doesnt have a clue at this stage who will replace him.

DSM5 link said:
Delmege is the real deal, Penn's a wanker.
once again as u did all last season when you spoke about orford u prove u are the prince of wankers.

u were half right
Delmege is the real deal as is Penns

End of the day they arent in it just for business they both love the club.

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=179161.msg206976#msg206976 date=1234598091]

gotta pull u up there matie

Max never said he wanted Grant to stay hes words were he doesnt have a clue at this stage who will replace him.

[/quote]

Cheers Cliffy.  My bad mate as i said i was having problems hearing it all and that's what i thought Max Delmege said.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4