Max Delmege/Benny Elias/Gold Coast Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the most hated man in Queensland during his State of Origin career in the 1980s and 1990s – wants to sponsor the Gold Coast Titans. Elias is a partner in the business with Sydney property baron and Manly Sea Eagles owner Max Delmege, and has met with Titans officials about the prospect of becoming a "major" sponsor of the club. He refused to comment publicly, but confirmed to The Sunday Mail he saw huge potential with the Titans and was keen to get involved. Delmege Property is opening an office at Southport in the coming week and it sees the Titans as an ideal vehicle to crack the Gold Coast property market. Elias has had lunch with Gold Coast managing director Michael Searle, and plans to meet in the next fortnight to advance talks. Searle confirmed to The Sunday Mail from England that the club was keen to talk to the Delmege Property Group. Despite Elias being a club director of this year's premiers Wests Tigers, and Delmege's controlling interest with the Sea Eagles, Searle said there would be no conflict of interest. "I believe both Max and Benny are interested as businessmen first, and I don't think there will be a conflict there at all," he said.

Not surprising given the fact that serious consideration was last year given to the Sea Eagles relocating to the GC had the Central Coast won the 16th spot.

also the fact max's sister Dawn Crichlow is the local councilor in southport

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4