Matty Johns Triple M Monday morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

40NIL

He was talking Manly after 2 losses and T-Rex being out along with Gifty and Matai,and right before the ad break said, well they lost Brett Stewart to the Roosters last night (Sunday) and things might get a little harder for them going foward.However I have been searching for further info and have yet to find anything. You'd have to think he'd be pretty up to date with the latest info though. If true maybe we get Chinnymellow to mentor the young gun we have in Ball for a year or 2?

40NIL said:
He was talking Manly after 2 losses and T-Rex being out along with Gifty and Matai,and right before the ad break said, well they lost Brett Stewart to the Roosters last night (Sunday) and things might get a little harder for them going foward.However I have been searching for further info and have yet to find anything. You'd have to think he'd be pretty up to date with the latest info though. If true maybe we get Chinnymellow to mentor the young gun we have in Ball for a year or 2?
I used to like Matt johns but he speaks ****

He has had Brett going to
Desbury dogs
Saints and now roosters

Brett may leave but I wouldn't listen to that trouble making hack. He's a neighbor of des so he would be out to stir **** up.

Matt Johns is a waste of time. Full of crap and can't handle being the other Johns brother

Matty Johns strike rate with his scoops are equivalent of Glenn McGraths batting average. Snakes going to be a busy boy next year, hel be turning out for atleast 3 clubs according to Johns.

I disagree, Parra would have to be right up there in the paying overs department

Rambofan said:
Really.WOW who would have thought!!!.He will sign Friday.

Read between the lines... Deal has been done Dumbo. Again the dribble running from your chin shows you as the unsourced,know it all.... Hang on a sec, are you Buzz?

Well looks like Friday will be interesting.

Seems a little suss when a brand new poster seems to back up another fairly new posters assertions though, but time will tell.

40NIL said:
Rambofan said:
Really.WOW who would have thought!!!.He will sign Friday.

Read between the lines... Deal has been done Dumbo. Again the dribble running from your chin shows you as the unsourced,know it all.... Hang on a sec, are you Buzz?

I am not so sure it is dribble running down his chin mate...

Lets just say Matty J isn't the best aimer in a GB.

40NIL said:
I remember when $Des deflected to the doghouse Matty said on the Grill team - well I can tell you now the Stewart Brothers will go too - they are in bed with Des (to that effect) ... blah blah blah ...
His credibiity is fading in all this Stewart speculation.

Matabele said:
Doesn't Johns have a motel room in NZ to get to?

I would have thought this incident combined with his show on channel 7 not rating particularly well would have taught him some humility. However his ego is now bigger than ever, his latest "trick" is raising his voice & talking over the top of other panelists.

I was a regular listener of the grill team but I found johns has gone over the top with the smut and the same predictable characters.

I'm confused. Is Joey's brother saying Brett is going to the Dragons, Roosters or Bulldogs or all of the above?

MadMarcus said:
I'm confused. Is Joey's brother saying Brett is going to the Dragons, Roosters or Bulldogs or all of the above?

All 3. Apparently there is whats called a cascading contract clause which allows for a rotational "get out" to play for any of those teams under any misconstrued reason. Snake will need an extra kit bag to alow for the multiple jerseys, shorts, socks.

The MNF wrap-up and NRL on Fox is unwatchable with him on it. They used to be compelling, now thy are dumbed down. "We know ya got the ****s Robbie". Direct quote. So eloquent.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2