Matty Ballin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Many players have stepped up. I hope Barrett is watching the quality here. If he knifes our legends, he won't be a popular coach.

Brett Stewart is playing as goos as I have ever seen him play. Ballin, too.

Many players have stepped up. I hope Barrett is watching the quality here. If he knifes our legends, he won't be a popular coach.

Unless he gets us to a grand final - and quickly - he won't be a popular coach. He's got no goodwill to bank on and, if it really is a results-driven business like Designer Beard Boy and his sidekick The Greek Who Ate Manhattan consistently tell us, he'll need to get results fast. Seriously, I almost feel for the guy. He's on a hiding to nothing.

Unless he gets us to a grand final - and quickly - he won't be a popular coach. He's got no goodwill to bank on and, if it really is a results-driven business like Designer Beard Boy and his sidekick The Greek Who Ate Manhattan consistently tell us, he'll need to get results fast. Seriously, I almost feel for the guy. He's on a hiding to nothing.

Hey @Terry Zarsoff we have some new contenders , read Ronn E's post ( if you haven't already )

It might have just coincided with the wins-losses.. But Ballin has been a totally different player since his position has been challenged..Really stepping up and showing he wants to stay there.
More likely that he is not as exhausted when running up the ball now, unlike when all our Props were out.:)

Why would Souths want Ballin.

They have let go Koriseau, Peats and Falloon in recent years.

They have just picked up Paul Cater for two years and re-signed Cameron McInnes until end of 2017 who they think will be an Origin player

Like our halves Matty B is revelling in the extra time and space he has due to an increase of go forward. We spent the first half of this season constantly on the back foot and that meant that we had nothing going around the ruck, now things have changed and Matty B has come into his own. Great to see.

Why would Souths want Ballin.

They have let go Koriseau, Peats and Falloon in recent years.

They have just picked up Paul Cater for two years and re-signed Cameron McInnes until end of 2017 who they think will be an Origin player
Obviously gift is calling the shots at souths now

Obviously gift is calling the shots at souths now
Yes, he picked up a few pointers from ZtH. Could Glenn become the bad smell that hangs around the Sth Sydney club for the next 50-odd years? Will he change his surname by deed poll to Peters?

Sterlo Show had Cam Smith lauding Matty.
:clap:
Singing his work ethics and questioning his potential release, the fact that Matty deputized for him at SOO, that he is a great person :)

He is just saying that to stick the boot in to Manly, they should have brought up the footage of Cam Smiths Forearm/Elbow make contact with Matts head earlier this season and then ask him again what he thinks of Matt.

Matt has more class in him than Cam ever will. But then again we all know what typ of person Matt is :)

Here's something: Peats just broke his neck so he is no chance of playing for a while, if ever again. Does Bozo dangle Ballin to Parra or try to swap him for his apparent love child Hoppa? Just a scenario I made up but Bozo is in a take no prisoners mood and this wouldn't surprise me although it would kill me to see it happen...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4