Mattai's form getting worse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro link said:
i think reading Dans diatribes in this thread gives us a small insight into what DSM5 would be like if Orford got dropped (please let it be so :) )

Without T Rex to whale on Dan needs to find another whipping boy...

Same whipping boy as last year Fro

Poor old Stevie has no chance this year if he was the whipping boy last season, when he was consistently one of our best players.

lsz link said:
Fair enough - no Matai then

how does the team look?

less exposed on the left

next patch work needs to go to David Williams learning when to come in and when to go back to his wing, or his inside men learning to release him earlier

I am not arguing strength i am asking who plays where

It is easy to point out faults but much harder to propose a solution

lsz link said:

You've been reading too much Rexisms

As an armchair critic I get to point out faults without offering a solution, that is Des's job!

You only get stronger by eliminating the weaknesses and improving on your problem areas

Dan link said:
[quote author=lsz link=topic=181371.msg237285#msg237285 date=1250561597]

You've been reading too much Rexisms

As an armchair critic I get to point out faults without offering a solution, that is Des's job!

You only get stronger by eliminating the weaknesses and improving on your problem areas
[/quote]

You are probably one of those useless employees that goes running to his boss whinging about problems without thinking of solutions to them  :p

ha ha spot on Fro

And actually no. I offer solutions or at least ask to open issues up for solutions. My boss comes to me to ask my opinion often

Dan, running away from support, may also mean running away from defenders, and getting more metres for the side

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Dan, running away from support, may also mean running away from defenders, and getting more metres for the side

It may also mean running closer to the sideline getting bundled out or throwing a stupid pass and dropping it a lot.

I have this block of land you may be interested in though Kiwi

LOL true, I was actually just making that point in regards to his dummy half running in our own end, not general play

Please elaborate on the block mate

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6