Matt Parish

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just wondered if he is going elsewhere next year. I have heard his name mentioned once or twice lately but never caught what the story was about. I assume he's been doing well with us this year.

I heard from a friend of his a few months back that manly offered him an extension plus a sizeable increase but he wouldnt sign until he found out what Ricky was doing. So I would say there is a good chance he will follow him to parradontmatta!

STUART might be busy making plans for next year, but it remains unclear whether caretaker Parramatta coach Brad Arthur will be at his side.

Arthur still has a year to run on his contract, but recent negotiations for a new start elsewhere next year suggest he might be on the move.

We can confirm Arthur's management has spoken to the Roosters and Rabbitohs about taking him on board next year.

The Rabbitohs approach comes as no surprise seeing as Arthur and Michael Maguire worked together under Craig Bellamy in Melbourne.

But the Roosters approach is more intriguing because of the heightening degree of doubt over Brian Smith's coaching structure.

Stuart, meanwhile, has already hired Dean Pay to be one assistant coach and is believed to be eyeing Trent Barrett or Matt Parish.

He also has a high opinion of Cronulla's strength and conditioning guru Trent Elkin, who remains a free agent for next year.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/confidential-eels-face-overtime/story-e6frexnr-1226452128658

I thought it was official, apparently not yet.

I would be suprised if the knob from the telly who wrote that even knew that Parish was Tooveys assistant already. They dont really check that kind of stuff just assume that because parish is origin assistant he will follow stuart. All basless innuendo.

I'm sure he's done his research and realised that Stuart has lost two SOO campaigns and been sacked from his last two clubs. Why would you want to go to a losing club with a losing culture and now another losing coach?

swoop said:
Stuart, meanwhile, has already hired Dean Pay to be one assistant coach a

Good to see Dean Pay get a coaching gig in Sydney after biding his time with the Storm NYC team!

Nod for Pay, Parish

Expect Matt Parish and Dean Pay to be confirmed as Ricky Stuart's assistants at Parramatta shortly. The pair are also in line to replace Laurie Daley as Country coach. It will not be the only staffing change at the club following a review by consultancy Bluestone Edge - the blue and golds are on a lookout for a football manager. ''We need someone to run the day to day stuff in the football office,'' Bob Bentley, the chief executive of the football and leagues clubs, said.

Lively TV

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/roosters-play-down-pearces-high-jinks-20120825-24t4n.html#ixzz24bdmNPhp

If Parish were to leave us, Brad Arthur is an intriguing name as a new assistant coach considering he is unwanted by Ricky at Parra.

MWSE said:
If Parish were to leave us, Brad Arthur is an intriguing name as a new assistant coach considering he is unwanted by Ricky at Parra.

. . . especially if he can bring some of those good Parra juniors that will be displaced by high-cost Manly signings, Hoppa Jnr, Lussick and to a lesser extent Harrison.

MWSE said:

I think he had been linked with the roosters. Only paper talk though I suppose.

MWSE said:

What about the name Cliffy Lyons?

Ralphie said:
MWSE said:

What about the name Cliffy Lyons?

The old firm back again gotta like that. Throw in beaver as water boy for good measure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4