Matt Orford.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FFS, why do some idiots have to turn every performance from Monaghan or Orford into a contest between the 2. It is getting ****ing tiresome

Both played at about 7/10, some good things, some bad things.

And while the Ballin v Monaghan debate has been brought up, I dont think we would have scored that Hicks try with Ballin on the park

There was a post saying he should be in the halves there somewhere yes.

Just pointing out when he has a good game Garts. He cops enough, someone has to say something positive.

Agree Flip, and you said something positive after his good game which we can all enjoy, but i didn't really understand why the Monas agenda got thrown in our faces, nor the 40 odd headbutts?

He played very well last night, so good on him. We do need him to stay consistant for the remainder of the year.

Best game since joining us - no, but his efforts last night, as with all players, was great to see.

Spuds BG, most normal people wouldn't be calling for Orfords head just because he missed a field goal, let's not overplay the situation. Those who might have said it would have been laughed off like many of the Monas agenda posters.

Pretty much gotta agree woth Nutz Garts and KE on this one.

Not at the game but just viewed it on fox, no sound. Ox had a so-so game especially in the first half, some of his kicks near their line were poor as were his kicks in general play.. I thought he got a lot better in the second half. Choc was awesome and he and Lyon will develop a dynamic combination in games to come. Robbo and Hicks are unsung heros. Their kick returns were consistently good. King went good. What was Kite thinking trying a chip kick? Stewart's dropped ball were ghastly, but his defense was great. Matai's dropped ball with thirty seconds to go was typical of his game, some good, mostly heartstopping. I posted before the game that Hoffman was a danger and that Isreal had a few mistakes in his game, Very perceptive DSM. Dessy must read this site, and my posts in particular.

Nice work Ox, I think it was a game worthy of SOO selection.

Not his best but still good under pressure.

Monos had a top game as well ;)

haha - I was waiting for a reply of elation ;)

How long did it take you to work out it wasn't him :)

gotta say, after watching the replay ( as i was sitting side on ) Monaghs kick didnt miss by much either, struck it pretty well.

Orfords was a cracker as he had serious pressure on, got smashed too just quietly, big head clash. Lucky as it could have been worse.

yep it was close, saw it on the sunday footy show where they too also have monas as kicking the field goal in their points summary page.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6