matt orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last I heard he was saying he'd be keen to keep playing this season if the raiders, or someone else, still wants him.
That was a few months ago though.

Hopefully teaching our halves his short kicking game, his short kicks were sublime, his long kicks not so much

The Eagle said:
Hopefully teaching our halves his short kicking game, his short kicks were sublime, his long kicks not so much

Saw him ordering a salad at World square Tuesday with Ryan ( meet Bubba ) Tandy.

The Eagle said:

D.C.Evans had the great Andrew Johns working with him last season at Manly. Orford???

he can wash the towels and jerseys, would be more of a productive contribution than his last year on the field

Go Fro.

Really, he should have stayed in England, played out his contract instead of attempting the hard grind of more NRL. It was never in him. Poor decision.

I must confess Orford went downhill after the 2008 series where he played out of his skin. His massive contribution from that period seems to be getting tarnished with his recent poor form but its important to remember Ox magic from 08 - unfortunately for him, he is only a shadow of that player. His kicks in that Storm GF onslaught in 2008 were relentless & on the money all day.
In saying that, DCE imo is already better than Ox in his peak with his ball skills & running game & with that inspector gadget fend & step, then again DCE is in the top few halves worldwide & the best thing - will only get better.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4