Matt Orford update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To the believers and non-believers.

The Manly Daily today talks about Matt Orford's leg injuries being worse than first thought.

That may be the case but the reporter should have asked him about the unexplained blackouts.

They have continued since the Raiders game and are causing serious concern at the club and among his family.

He is scheduled to undergo further nureaulogical tests in the coming days.

Sounds to me like I was on the money last week even though I would prefer to have been wrong.

Monas and Matty Ballin will do me just fine in the interim. Hopefully this means Shane Dunley can move on to his 10th or 11th club and continue his mediocrity.

Thanks daddy, count me as a believer however I too wish you were totaly wrong & Ox would be lining up for us on the weekend.

yeah its quite a concern, we will definately need him as we move nto the harder section of the draw.

Sux - he very, very rarely missed games for Melbourne (same as Bell), but we appear to be hit hard with injuries.

I don't mind if he rests for the Rooters, but Geez, we then face the Bullwogd and warriors 2 weeks in a row. We really need him for those

Any idea how the headaches ocurred?

I didn't notice that he was hit in a particularly hard tackle against the raiders?

He always amazes me how small he is on the field compared to the rest of the players. He must be 100% ticker.

To the believers and non-believers.

The Manly Daily today talks about Matt Orford's leg injuries being worse than first thought.

That may be the case but the reporter should have asked him about the unexplained blackouts.

They have continued since the Raiders game and are causing serious concern at the club and among his family.

He is scheduled to undergo further nureaulogical tests in the coming days.

Sounds to me like I was on the money last week even though I would prefer to have been wrong.

Monas and Matty Ballin will do me just fine in the interim. Hopefully this means Shane Dunley can move on to his 10th or 11th club and continue his mediocrity.

Did you get this info from your radio contacts or one your mates at the SES?

Sux - he very, very rarely missed games for Melbourne (same as Bell), but we appear to be hit hard with injuries.

this could be a bit harsh, im not sure but i think its te first game he has actually missed for us ???

[quote author=tookey]
Any idea how the headaches ocurred?

He read one of Ryan's YARTS :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

I initially thought he might have been to a senior officers night at the fisho's with wheel. But then the blackouts woulnd't be unexplained.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4