Matt Orford, David Williams and Michael Robertson Just About Resigned - Seven Ne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

OneEyedEagle

Bencher
Just announced on Channel 7 News, Manly have just about resigned Matt Orford, David Williams and Michael Robertson.

I guess we need to await an official announcement from the club. Would be interesting to know what sort of money has been offered and how much it leaves in the kitty now.

This is the same thing that has been being said for months. Same old news

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

willstyles link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=181572.msg239609#msg239609 date=1251968175]
How long did we sign each player for?

That is just plain ****ing ridiculous!!

I believe Ox is a 3 year deal.
[/quote]

Three years, ridiculous.  He's been hopeless this year, so what form will he bring for the next three years?  There goes our U20s half, and any other who maybe thinking of getting a run.  Just what do these morons see in this dwarf.  Obviously they don't go to any games. 

Ox wanted 2-3 years. Surely the too & fro of the deal was about the declination of the 3rd year and the bits & pieces of the annual sum from there.

So it should be a 1+1 deal, which I can live with providing the likes of Foran & Hodgo dont believe they are impeded.

Its supposed to be a whole new ballgame on the upcurve in 2011.

DSM5 link said:
Three years, ridiculous.  He's been hopeless this year, so what form will he bring for the next three years?  There goes our U20s half, and any other who maybe thinking of getting a run.  Just what do these morons see in this dwarf.  Obviously they don't go to any games. 
get ****ed u ****en dog
im over u bagging the man who brought us a premiership 40 nil
why dont u just **** off and support norths
u cock smoking ****

or better still why dont u suck wayne bennett u moron

Thank fark we dont have cliffy as coach, we would still have the original 47 team out there because they at the time were the best ever.

Re: Matt Orford, David Williams and Michael Robertson Just About Resigned - Seve

Here are a lot of reeeeally harsh posts here..!

Personally, I'd be really stoked if wolfy and wangman are resigned for ages :)

Do I detect that Cliffy GC might be unhappy at DSM???

Maybe not it was just something I had noticed.

He isn't going to get any better over the next 3 years.  Imagine his drop outs in 3 years time.  Lol

No more premierships for us for the next 3 years with cliffy's love child as half back.

Orford on a 3 year deal is madness. I'd be happy for him to hang for one more year. His form has been on the slide this year and I can't see it getting any better next year, let alone in 3 years time. I really hope Orford isn't still our halfback in 3 years time.

As for him single handedly delivering us a 40-0 Premiership ??? Please, that's an insult to the other 16 players out there on the day, and to most of our intelligences. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4