Matt Orford assistant coach for.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
Wyong Roos in the NSW Cup

Matt was working for us last year, I wonder what happened.
Wyong is a strong Rugby League area. They did not associate them selves with the bears bid for the central coast as they wanted a stand alone central coast team, not one that was linked and run by N/ Sydney.

lovefooty said:
eagles2win said:

Wyong is a strong Rugby League area. They did not associate them selves with the bears bid for the central coast as they wanted a stand alone central coast team, not one that was linked and run by N/ Sydney.

Rich leagues club as well.

lovefooty said:
eagles2win said:

He always said he wanted to go back the central coast one day. Good opportunity.

Ps wyong should associate themselves with manly. That'd really piss norths off.

Wyong council lready has the same logo as warringah council.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6