Matt Chechin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

I have just watched the first 30 minutes of the Souths / Canterbury game being refereed by the same blokes that will handle our game on Monday night.

I am not a religious man.......but I am on my knees and praying to the almighty to deliver us from his evil. I fear a Titans repeat on what I am witnessing out there tonight.

Been some "interesting" calls that's for sure.

What's the go with Brad Fittler on channel 9 commentary? He can't speak and has nothing of value to add. Such a waste of space. Originally I thought he was there to replace Andrew Johns but clearly he hasn't been shunned from the team despite his origin incident.

Monday is a worry, but as for tonight a fantastic result. Screws up the bunny charge and hampers their F&A. Loved the doggies last two tries.

That was a hilariously bad game to watch.  Sandow is a grubby worm and let's hope those moron refs are more level on monday.  They really wanted to help souths get home tonight.  Finchy will say they had a terrific game tonight. 
Burgess will be out for a few weeks for sure, his defence will be 'i didnt know what i was doing'

The games room at my house (yes lar di dah) now has a choice footy with volume or just jukebox. Penalty 1.... Jukebox wins.

By the way it sounds nice but I still have a mortgage and neighbours from he'll, actually they are worst than that....wish I was living next door to alan

Dan link said:
The games room at my house (yes lar di dah) now has a choice footy with volume or just jukebox. Penalty 1.... Jukebox wins.

By the way it sounds nice but I still have a mortgage and neighbours from he'll, actually they are worst than that....wish I was living next door to alan

DSM5 He must be a true silvertail!

Used to hate Chechin, now I cant tell the difference between him and all the rest. Its like they stood him up at the front of the class and told all the others refs they should just copy what he does.

Hit the nail right on the head there mate.Fittler is an absolute shocker.Hasnt got a cool head for television.Watch him do this thing with his mouth.A nervous tendency.The way channel 9 are going there going to lose the broadcasting rights.Channel 7 have a heap more cash and the NRL know it.Thats why the next rights will be auctioned off.Bye bye channel 9.Youve had a good run for ages.The home of league was always channel 7 until Packer hijacked it.Just like when News Ltd hijacked rugby league.
ConcernedSupporter link said:
Been some \"interesting\" calls that's for sure.

What's the go with Brad Fittler on channel 9 commentary? He can't speak and has nothing of value to add. Such a waste of space. Originally I thought he was there to replace Andrew Johns but clearly he hasn't been shunned from the team despite his origin incident.

scary thing is we have only won 1/5 under that rexhunt maxwell this year andthat was the sharks when he didnt even have the balls to send off gallen for calling him a cheat

actually come to think of it gallen was telling the truth

Fittler is a complete idiot.  You can't really understand anything he says.  Pure gibberish. 

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184384.msg280158#msg280158 date=1280548280]
I think freddy is bloody good value covering the matches
KE, you like everybody! 'cepting those NZ fools we all like haha
[/quote]

LOL, not quite mate

I like Freddy coz he just sounds like a normal bloke

Hate Costo and co, they will make the Warriors v Titans a painful watch tomorrow. Not a fan of Warren Smith at all, Tallis is an idiot but I do enjoy watching freeman wind him up all the time

Fittler is fine lay off him
what has he done wrong?
nothing
he's a genuine good bloke
I met him and he's all good no worries
humble too
as for Cecchin
he's a full log

Freddy's OK.Did anyone hear the way that waffler gould was talking about pritchard and an ankle/leg injury,and the way he was walking it out.It was the most amatuerish bit of dribble commentary this boring twit has come out with for a while.I turned the game off after hearing that,checked the score on the nrl(no real leadership) site,and watched Law and Order replays!!!!

Watching the Bledisloe at the moment and the Australian commentators (Marto and Kearnsy) are by far the worst commentators of any sport in the world.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6