1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matt Chechin

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have just watched the first 30 minutes of the Souths / Canterbury game being refereed by the same blokes that will handle our game on Monday night.

I am not a religious man.......but I am on my knees and praying to the almighty to deliver us from his evil. I fear a Titans repeat on what I am witnessing out there tonight.

2. ConcernedSupporter

ConcernedSupporter Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Been some "interesting" calls that's for sure.

What's the go with Brad Fittler on channel 9 commentary? He can't speak and has nothing of value to add. Such a waste of space. Originally I thought he was there to replace Andrew Johns but clearly he hasn't been shunned from the team despite his origin incident.

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Monday is a worry, but as for tonight a fantastic result. Screws up the bunny charge and hampers their F&A. Loved the doggies last two tries.

4. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    That was a hilariously bad game to watch.  Sandow is a grubby worm and let's hope those moron refs are more level on monday.  They really wanted to help souths get home tonight.  Finchy will say they had a terrific game tonight. 
    Burgess will be out for a few weeks for sure, his defence will be 'i didnt know what i was doing'

5. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    didn't think they've been any different to any of the Ref's this year

6. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    True.and i thought it was "cheatin",not checin...hahahaha

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    The games room at my house (yes lar di dah) now has a choice footy with volume or just jukebox. Penalty 1.... Jukebox wins.

By the way it sounds nice but I still have a mortgage and neighbours from he'll, actually they are worst than that....wish I was living next door to alan

8. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    DSM5 He must be a true silvertail!

9. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I'm never drinking again

10. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Used to hate Chechin, now I cant tell the difference between him and all the rest. Its like they stood him up at the front of the class and told all the others refs they should just copy what he does.

11. sydsider

sydsider Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hit the nail right on the head there mate.Fittler is an absolute shocker.Hasnt got a cool head for television.Watch him do this thing with his mouth.A nervous tendency.The way channel 9 are going there going to lose the broadcasting rights.Channel 7 have a heap more cash and the NRL know it.Thats why the next rights will be auctioned off.Bye bye channel 9.Youve had a good run for ages.The home of league was always channel 7 until Packer hijacked it.Just like when News Ltd hijacked rugby league.

12. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    scary thing is we have only won 1/5 under that rexhunt maxwell this year andthat was the sharks when he didnt even have the balls to send off gallen for calling him a cheat

actually come to think of it gallen was telling the truth

13. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I think freddy is bloody good value covering the matches

14. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Yeah I like Freddy. He's a bit of a character.

15. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Fittler is a complete idiot.  You can't really understand anything he says.  Pure gibberish. 

16. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    KE, you like everybody! 'cepting those NZ fools we all like haha

17. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    KE, you like everybody! 'cepting those NZ fools we all like haha
    [/quote]

LOL, not quite mate

I like Freddy coz he just sounds like a normal bloke

Hate Costo and co, they will make the Warriors v Titans a painful watch tomorrow. Not a fan of Warren Smith at all, Tallis is an idiot but I do enjoy watching freeman wind him up all the time

18. bazeagle

bazeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 38
    Fittler is fine lay off him
    what has he done wrong?
    nothing
    he's a genuine good bloke
    I met him and he's all good no worries
    humble too
    as for Cecchin
    he's a full log

19. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Freddy's OK.Did anyone hear the way that waffler gould was talking about pritchard and an ankle/leg injury,and the way he was walking it out.It was the most amatuerish bit of dribble commentary this boring twit has come out with for a while.I turned the game off after hearing that,checked the score on the nrl(no real leadership) site,and watched Law and Order replays!!!!

20. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Watching the Bledisloe at the moment and the Australian commentators (Marto and Kearnsy) are by far the worst commentators of any sport in the world.