Matt Cecchin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Does it concern anyone else that this clown seems to be considered in the top 4 referees, and as he's paired with Archer may appear in the Grand Final?

We haven't had him since Round One where he pedantically whistled us out of the game, and I suspect the previous one we had him for was that ridiculous Titans game in 2009 where he could not explain a last minute penalty he gave against us.

Clearly they avoid giving him to us, so heaven help us if he is considered a candidate for the GF. I have zero confidence in him.

Hayne & Archer GF.

He's a joke though. Being in the Top 4 refs shows just how bad the officiating currently is. He lost me in that Northern Eagles v Warriors game over in NZ in about 2002, and has never rallied. He's right up there with Kelvin Jeffes in my books.

Volley said:
Hayne & Archer GF.

He's a joke though. Being in the Top 4 refs shows just how bad the officiating currently is. He lost me in that Northern Eagles v Warriors game over in NZ in about 2002, and has never rallied. He's right up there with Kelvin Jeffes in my books.

He ****ed Joey over against us in 06, since then he has been a prick

Masked Eagle said:
Don't hold your breath waiting for a good ref. They just don't exist.

They do, but they're dead (Col Pearce and Laurie Bruyeres from the 60s/70s)

Those blokes were fair and stern, called the player by the number and didn't stand for disrespect or backchat

Checcin being one of harrigans favorites reminds of a regurgitator song from the ninties. " I sucked a lota ---- to get where i am"

Heres a conspiracy.

Hes one of the worst refs going around (fact) and they are using him in our game so he can have a few "blunders" and get darren lockyer his GF farewell.

Oh and it wont matter if checchin isn't in the GF...

Really though, Archer and hayne will control the big one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4