Matt Ballin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ballin's recent form is basically up to the quality that we saw from him when he hit first grade in the first place. Great stuff.

talkin of great stuff
will im not a regular buyer of big league but have bought it the last two weeks and have enjoyed both articles u've done.

keep up the good work bro

I can just see Matabele's smirk now that his prediction that Ballin would rise and rise to the occassion has come to fruition.

Wheel you were there for the trial against the tigers at leichardt and we all agreed the same, and relayed that information to Matas, so he is just riding off our football knowledge anyway

Agree Dan and while we are on football knowledge who were the ones sprouting Cuthbo's ability about 4 or 5 years ago?

I recall some nameless posters ridiculed this.

The Wheel link said:
Agree Dan and while we are on football knowledge who were the ones sprouting Cuthbo's ability about 4 or 5 years ago?

Correct again. The boys on the hill def had the know back in those days.

I miss Brookie Oval already :(

Kiwi Eagle link said:
How about the \"Matai is Crap\" knowledge :p

You mean Marshmellow man?

Is there a game where he doesn't pull up with some type of injury?

I do get sick of Matai going done injured.

But KE has a point. No one in the league hits harder than him. It would put some pressure on his body.

That hit of Kearney was a beauty. He's certainly one player I wouldn't be too keen on running at.

I thought Orfords hit on Kearney was the best

LOL, poor old Kearney, will give him credit though, he kept coming back for more

Matai will continue to go down nearly every week for the remainder of this season at least, is playing with a protruding disc in his neck

we had to though he makes massive metres and we put the fear in him and rubbed him out of the game (cleanly too)

Dan link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=177459.msg189901#msg189901 date=1215987828]

Correct again. The boys on the hill def had the know back in those days.

I miss Brookie Oval already :(
[/quote]

Unfortunatly you dont get to see any of that nowdays as its the toyota cup before hand. Sure 1 or 2 stand out but its a big step up to firsts from there PL is closer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6