• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A bolke on MSE is saying we have approached Clint Newton (from newcastle TV news) - bloody recruitment team have no idea

Although Ryan does make the odd good point I think he will even admit that most of his posts tend to be from "left field"

Wouldnt mind Newton, the times i saw him earlier this season he was going great guns.

Hopefully we are still chasing Toimoana from Auckland, he looks very very promising

Although Ryan does make the odd good point I think he will even admit that most of his posts tend to be from \"left field\"

His posts all always interesting though.

As for Newton, can't say I notice to much of him.

Don't be a goose Clon. I was annoyed when I heard that Choc and, likewise Burns hadn't been resigned. A position I think would lead to some concern from others, though maybe not you. I'm not worried we haven't secured Felatio, I don't rate him truth be told. When was the last time we bought someone from Parra that stood up? We need to look out for a front rower only to add some pressure to the softcocks currently occupying those spots. Other than that I'm happy.

Article in the terror has Mateo quoted as saying

"I have always wanted to play for the Eels"

"it has been a dream for me since I was a kid"

"It was a shock the other clubs were looking at me so much bit I am a local junior and was happy to stay here"

So sounds like it would have taken a fair bit to get him to leave if the dollars were in the same ballpark

A bolke on MSE is saying we have approached Clint Newton (from newcastle TV news) - bloody recruitment team have no idea

if he is anything like his father the club will have to keep him away from the grog and airplanes!

:lol: I met Jack Newton on wednesday night at the Caxton.

My mate went to shake his right hand... he soon made a tool out of himself. Top bloke though.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6