Mateo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

Can someone please explain why Matteo can't get a run in our 1st grade side. Walker looks like he has picked up a shoulder injury last night and if Matteo is not chosen at 5/8 on Monday night well he might as well ask for a release and go play for the Catalans.

It goes something like. Bozo said to Mateo u go play for Catalans or else your playing in reserves at Manly. Mateo said something like, I love playing for willow he is the best coach ever. Zoolander then said, what Ev's. And it was done.

Because he doesn't play for us, but it doesn't make any sense to me why they won't give Mateo a start????

To be fair, which I know is not a popular opinion here, it is pretty consistent with how he has ended up at the eels....and the Warriors...

so now we are copying their proven formulas ....

lighten up dude ... it was an (obviously poor) attempt at humour ... the club has played a part with poor recruitment and release ... including coaching staff .... the players are not rocket scientists and might play better if coached better

lighten up dude ... it was an (obviously poor) attempt at humour ... the club has played a part with poor recruitment and release ... including coaching staff .... the players are not rocket scientists and might play better if coached better
Sorry I missed it(blame the cranky on our poor season!

Every time he has played for us (even his best games where he has set up tries etc), he has been an absolute liability in defence. There is no myth to this guy being one of the laziest defenders in the game.

I actually loved him at the Eels - at times. He got lazier and lazier and at the Warriors I think he just about stopped. Like many I had hoped Donny and the boys could turn him around because Manly used to get ok players and make them great. But not this fella (and perhaps not Manly any more!) Lament!

I can't really agree on the lazy thing, not on the field anyway. I recall him running his guts out a few times last year, after he got into the season. I'm guessing it is the modern game not having room for players that aren't automatons. Think George Rose. Never let us down, always made an impact, got cut because he wouldn't lose 20kgs to look like a regular prop, and make all the beep tests and skin fold things. There would have been no Cliffy Lyons, crusher, er... Alby Torrens... No characters! Mateo is lazy at training, but does the job on the field, with some X factor moments. Right now we need him big time.

I can't really agree on the lazy thing, not on the field anyway. I recall him running his guts out a few times last year, after he got into the season. I'm guessing it is the modern game not having room for players that aren't automatons. Think George Rose. Never let us down, always made an impact, got cut because he wouldn't lose 20kgs to look like a regular prop, and make all the beep tests and skin fold things. There would have been no Cliffy Lyons, crusher, er... Alby Torrens... No characters! Mateo is lazy at training, but does the job on the field, with some X factor moments. Right now we need him big time.
I tend to agree. He had some very good performances for us last year. He may not be the fittest bloke or have ever reached his true potential, but at least he showed something.

I tend to agree. He had some very good performances for us last year. He may not be the fittest bloke or have ever reached his true potential, but at least he showed something.

setups a few tries thats for sure :) Played in our win against the sharks this year !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8