mateo to sign??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lyons den

Warriors mateo may join eagles in the event of whatnow move to parra.
Creativity is what we lack in the engine room..
Spiel go to zero tackle rumours eagles.

lyons den said:
Warriors mateo may join eagles in the event of whatnow move to parra.
Creativity is what we lack in the engine room..
Spiel go to zero tackle rumours eagles.

No thanks front rowers needed not a back rower who spends most of his time in reserve grade. His flashes of brilliance are few and far between.

I like him as a player, but we need some brutes in the pack not a ball player. In saying that, at the right price id have him.
Under Tooves and Donny he would reach his untapped potential.

If he is available id grab him. He is a great ball player who can also play 5/8 lock and 2nd row. Would be a good impact player.

Could be the best player in the NRL if someone could work out how to get him to play to his potential. At the right price he would be worth a go but I wouldn't be paying top dollar for him.

At the right price would be a good buy. He was the one guy who got me nervous in the last 25 minutes of the 2011 GF. Tooves and Donny would get any laziness out of him.

He would look great in the maroon and white; yes please!

I think we need props, but I also think we lack any threat in the middle third of the field. All our points come from running plays down the left and right corridors, and if we could pose a threat up the guts with Meteo's offloading an footwork, combined with short bursts either side of half time from Hodges, I think it would make us far more dangerous, and take some pressure off DCE and Foz.

If choc goes then he could have a spot now that gift has gone as well. Not sure about having buhrer and mateo on the field together though

I think we have enough creativity with Dce, foz and snake. T-red on the right Buhrer on the left. Need someone like Plum in the middle if Watmough goes.

Plum is broken, been on reduced training for the last few years and to even take the field is a great effort. He is the No1 panther imo.

Mateo is a potential superstar who often looks confused in a Warriors team looking to score desperate points....at Manly he will turn into a great footballer & no doubt be a favourite & a matchwinner.
In saying that, still need that unfashionable big unit who can take the pack forward & thats the priority before playing pretty.

Mateo is a must chase.With no gift we have zero second phase from our forwards which is such a shame with the backs we have.One thing to stay clear of is paying overs for big men who are only average.Would rather bet we keep Richie and Jake T steps up than chase blokes like Hannant.

The difference between his best and worst is as wide as any player I've seen.......

.......including Krisnan Inu.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6