Mateo to play 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mateo was good at times for parra at 5/8 he's certainly got more skill than frier tuck, it's just showing that skill seems to be a very hit and miss thing. This could be a good thing it'll force him to get more involved. He's looked a little lost so far.

Give it a go. He isn't a mug no matter what the vibe is on here. 80 mins as a forward is hard. He may surprise us.

Well what's the key link up through 5/8 - Foz to Snake. If Mateo can hit the line, hold up defenders and pop that sweet offload Snake could bag a hatty...

Good thing is that he will be next to Matai who knows all of Snakes' fave play, so can position Mateo well.@:)
I just worry about Blair being too flat in support of Matai on the outside. He needs to trail him nice and deep as Matai likes to pass the ball hard @:cool:

How about just supporting the ****ing coach for once. Some of you call for backing of 2V then in the next breath second guess his every selection.
I think we will be OK with this move, but time will tell.
Be nice little sea eagles

Remember when we had beaver....even choc once in the no 6
and Sam Harris

yet the magic was swapping Monas for Orford....... because Lyon way a poor mans 5/8 compared to those names....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... or as i said about 10 years ago now we desperately needed a 5/8

Nothing surprises me with Manly at the moment. Mind numbing decisions seem to be the norm these days.

This will either work or be really bad, I see Cronk and slater finding him out laterally ,can't see Matai having trust in Mateo on his inside being able to cover... Unless something changed this week, Mateo has been lazy in D forever.

Get to bed you fu&k, big game tomorrow from you, fu:ken Mateo trying to mingle in with the humans

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4