Mateo Nic names

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mateo will be good for us but looked like he had been in a good paddock in the offseason. Reckon the same could be said for Hiku, who looked like he had swallowed a sheep.

Mateo will be good for us but looked like he had been in a good paddock in the offseason. Reckon the same could be said for Hiku, who looked like he had swallowed a sheep.

As long as he only swallowed a sheep... No wait, that doesn't sound right. As long as the sheep swallowed him...No that can't be it, sheep usually spit.........so I'm told *cough*

Doesn't matter. There's a joke in there somewhere...

Are we training as hard as we used 2? Have guy's got 2 comfortable?
Maybe the way things are with the blokes we are tip toeing around , not to hurt there feelings..... As we have all heard, we can't have things to intense.

As long as he only swallowed a sheep... No wait, that doesn't sound right. As long as the sheep swallowed him...No that can't be it, sheep usually spit.........so I'm told *cough*

he may have swallowed a sheep but he was jigging like an irish dancer, his footwork was good.

Are we training as hard as we used 2? Have guy's got 2 comfortable?
Donny could answer that I guess. I'm happy to give Mateo, and all the players, a couple of games before I form my assessment.

Comment was only meant to reflect my thought that they looked bigger than they have in previous seasons. Had nothing to do with the country of their birth and the fact that people from that particular country have a fondness for the named animal.

Comment was only meant to reflect my thought that they looked bigger than they have in previous seasons. Had nothing to do with the country of their birth and the fact that people from that particular country have a fondness for the named animal.

I know, and I totally agree with your observations. Some people from that country tend to get fats where sheep are concerned. I understand....;)

I live in NZ and used to catch warriors games because there the only league games we get live except for park footy. Every single warrior fan said he was fat and lazy and all the games I saw he was exactly that, fat and lazy.

He is playing for Manly, so I am not about dump a cynical nick name on the guy.

I'd like to see him play with more aggression, but he's only had one game in a Manly jumper, so like Mosto, i'll reserve my judgement for a little while yet.

Always been a fan of his.
Consistency hasn't been his strongest asset but the talent is there.....we've seen it, just not enough.
Let's hope that now he's in the last chance saloon and wearing the maroon and white he can see the light.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8