Mate myles - tony Adams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Spot on. A bit like Watmong with Parra. They signed him for one reason.....pea heart Foran.

If we jag Myles for $500k and it means keeping DCE its a price worth paying. He's not exactly useless and would be a good leader despite being past his best.
Spot on mate. We have been running out blokes like Hasson, Williame and Blair. Myles is a huge upgrade on them blokes and will give the young fellas some one to follow. He wasn't real good today but is a old head with big game experience.

Spot on. A bit like Watmong with Parra. They signed him for one reason.....pea heart Foran.

If we jag Myles for $500k and it means keeping DCE its a price worth paying. He's not exactly useless and would be a good leader despite being past his best.
Nah, then we are like eels. Except I guess we keep DEC who is a **** load better than that cat from NZ with the dodgy hammy

I like the idea of an experienced prop but Myles has been in decline for 2 seasons now. I know hes had some injuriesand dealing with some tough sstuff off the field but i would want to be real confident he ca recapture his best form before offering a contract because at the momenti ddon't think he's worth it let alone him getting worse next season.

I like the idea of an experienced prop but Myles has been in decline for 2 seasons now. I know hes had some injuriesand dealing with some tough sstuff off the field but i would want to be real confident he ca recapture his best form before offering a contract because at the momenti ddon't think he's worth it let alone him getting worse next season.
A change of club and environment may be just what he needs.

I'm betting DBK was born in 1992 at Rockhampton....not that it matters.

Gus is lying
Or could Orr being telling porkies to the Titans and telling them he is off to the Panthers so that they don't leak to the media that he is really going to Manly and DCE is staying?

Last edited:
Or could Orr being telling porkies to the Titans and telling them he is off to the Panthers so that they don't leak to the media that he is really going to Manly and DCE is staying?
Or maybe I am blinded by wishful thinking....yes that's probably it.

Last edited:
I suspect DBK is wrong on this 1 Gus did say they were not interested (unless Gus backflipped) but I hope he is correct as Myles looks like he could be our Watmough busted and passed his best.

If what's reported is correct 3 years at 500k not sure he is up to it at the moment.
Who knows maybe contract negotiations is dragging his form down?

I'm stunned at the report that the Warriors are after him they have a heap of front rowers why would they be after him? also the Warriors all the sudden seem to have developed a massive salary cap.

Check the team they have and add RTS,Luke and potentially Myles.

Tomkins must have been on massive dollars and some warriors players must be getting paid nothing.

Nz seems to import people in many professions, not just league, and pay them more than the locals. A few instances I'm aware of in gov and Uni sectors.

not being told stuff in future?
Why? They're putting the information out anyway. Myles isn't not going to go to Penrith because someone revealed his decision, and if he was so sensitive to the information getting out I don't think he'd be telling people he intends on signing with Penrith.
I suppose it's just something I don't like, I hate reading all this "a source close to the player/club/manager".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4