Mate myles - tony Adams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry to say you are all being conned again by Orr. DCE won't renege and Myles won't be coming either. Orr is just playing games to get Myles a better deal at GC.
We are being screwed over a 2nd time by a filthy player manager..........
Agree. This is exactly whats happening. Orr is pathetic

Sorry to say you are all being conned again by Orr. DCE won't renege and Myles won't be coming either. Orr is just playing games to get Myles a better deal at GC.
If true than Orr is a real of piece of ....!

Or it could be a rumour realised by Des to destabilise us before tonight's game.

It's destabilised the s**t out of the fans. I wonder where the players heads will be tonight. Originally picked the dogs in the tipping comp, last night changed my tip to us in a state of euphoria, today in the cold light of morning I've tipped the dogs again.

It's destabilised the s**t out of the fans. I wonder where the players heads will be tonight. Originally picked the dogs in the tipping comp, last night changed my tip to us in a state of euphoria, today in the cold light of morning I've tipped the dogs again.
Go with Manly mate. There has never been a game where I don't think we are a chance. Good chance of rain tonight, that dogs pack is no good in the wet.

This is my feeling also. No cherry no myles, just more manager manipulation.

'
Erin Molan said it all

And I dread the thought of trying to replace him when the time comes.
Gutho. No one will ever be the same player as him but we have some good kids coming through the sg ball and 20's. Backs mature quicker than forwards too.

Go with Manly mate. There has never been a game where I don't think we are a chance. Good chance of rain tonight, that dogs pack is no good in the wet.
Our pack is no good in the wet or the dry so either way it should be pretty even then ......

Good. Means I'll get one back on you tonight moondog. ;)

What a load
You can get ****-faced,
Be **** out of luck,
or have **** for brains.
With a little effort, you can get your **** together,
Find a place for your ****, Or
be asked to **** or get off the pot.
You can smoke ****,
buy ****,
sell ****,
lose ****,
find ****,
forget ****,
and tell others to eat ****.
Some people know their ****, while
others can't tell the difference
between **** and Shinola.
There are lucky ****s,
dumb ****s,
crazy ****s,
There is bull ****,
horse **** and
chicken ****.
You can throw ****,
sling ****,
catch ****,
shoot the ****,
or duck when the **** hits the fan.
You can give a **** or
serve **** on a shingle.
You can find yourself in deep ****
or be happier than a pig in ****.
Some days are colder than ****,
some days are hotter than ****,
and some days are just plain ****ty.
Some music sounds like ****,
things can look like ****,
and there are times when you feel like ****.
You can have too much ****,
not enough ****,
the right ****,
the wrong **** or
a lot of weird ****.
You can carry ****,
have a mountain of ****, or find
yourself up ****s creek without a paddle.
Sometimes everything you touch turns to **** and other times you
fall in a bucket of **** and come out smelling like a rose.
When you stop to consider all the facts,
it's the basic building block of the English language.
And remember, once you know your ****,
you don't need to know anything else!

**** Bones, what do you mean ?
what a load of $hit this post is........

Seriously this bloke is not worth $500 - $600k. Sure he's tough, but he has always struck me as pedestrian.

I don't want him
Never liked him as a player
We need young fresh props not old tested ones
He was ordinary at best today

Spot on. A bit like Watmong with Parra. They signed him for one reason.....pea heart Foran.

If we jag Myles for $500k and it means keeping DCE its a price worth paying. He's not exactly useless and would be a good leader despite being past his best.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6