Mate myles - tony Adams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Both managed by Orr apparently Orr's relationship with titans is toxic because of myles contract, according to Paul Kunt on fox sports

I'm not Myles' biggest fan (mostly because I think he's a grub, not in the Reynolds class, but still a grub) but I wouldn't be against him signing with Manly.

Top class forwards are something we definitely need and Myles is a top class forward.

Myles could well be a BK type of player and don't bring up his indiscretion that was years ago.

He's the Titans Captain currently , I think he'd be a great addition....no George Burgess but from what's on offer , yep pretty good!!

Myles could be referred to as a sh!t signing?

You can get ****-faced,
Be **** out of luck,
or have **** for brains.
With a little effort, you can get your **** together,
Find a place for your ****, Or
be asked to **** or get off the pot.
You can smoke ****,
buy ****,
sell ****,
lose ****,
find ****,
forget ****,
and tell others to eat ****.
Some people know their ****, while
others can't tell the difference
between **** and Shinola.
There are lucky ****s,
dumb ****s,
crazy ****s,
There is bull ****,
horse **** and
chicken ****.
You can throw ****,
sling ****,
catch ****,
shoot the ****,
or duck when the **** hits the fan.
You can give a **** or
serve **** on a shingle.
You can find yourself in deep ****
or be happier than a pig in ****.
Some days are colder than ****,
some days are hotter than ****,
and some days are just plain ****ty.
Some music sounds like ****,
things can look like ****,
and there are times when you feel like ****.
You can have too much ****,
not enough ****,
the right ****,
the wrong **** or
a lot of weird ****.
You can carry ****,
have a mountain of ****, or find
yourself up ****s creek without a paddle.
Sometimes everything you touch turns to **** and other times you
fall in a bucket of **** and come out smelling like a rose.
When you stop to consider all the facts,
it's the basic building block of the English language.
And remember, once you know your ****,
you don't need to know anything else!

**** Bones, what do you mean ?

Just read that we may get miles and elgey. What a kick up the arse that would be for the Titans. Sezer will be one of the highest payed players in the game if that happened.

Myles could well be a BK type of player and don't bring up his indiscretion that was years ago.

He's the Titans Captain currently , I think he'd be a great addition....no George Burgess but from what's on offer , yep pretty good!!
Geez I remember the passion and pride he brought to Manly and now is a devoted Manly loyalist after playing so many years for Newcastle. He was the foundation of the resurgence for Manly in the post NE days which was the beginning of the 10 years of glory.

I agree Myles would bring much passion and glory and contribute to the resurgence of Manly although I wouldn't regard him as highly as BK.

Sorry to say you are all being conned again by Orr. DCE won't renege and Myles won't be coming either. Orr is just playing games to get Myles a better deal at GC.
We are being screwed over a 2nd time by a filthy player manager..........

Sorry to say you are all being conned again by Orr. DCE won't renege and Myles won't be coming either. Orr is just playing games to get Myles a better deal at GC.
We are being screwed over a 2nd time by a filthy player manager..........
Come now - are you saying a player manager would use lies and deceit to further their own cause?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6