match review to meet sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
good to get it out of the way early before the media can trial them all brett style.

2 ways it can go, sensible and knee jerk, the later could have 15 players on the sidelines

The NEws Ltd papers are already frothing up with outrage. The problem with the match review meeting on a Sunday is that they might be influenced by the Sunday tabloids.

It doesn't take much for the Manly haters to start screaming. Yes, it wasn't a good look but you would have thought a baby was sacrificed in the middle of the stoush the way the Australian and Daily Tele have written it up. Oh the humanity.

What? Will the useless phoney baloney members actually have to do something for their fat cat pay packets this week?

Will Slater be suspended for the hit on Cherry-Evans in the 73rd minute?

Will the match review committee issue ballet dresses to all the players as well.

Talk of fining the clubs is laughable when one of the clubs is owned by the co-owners of the game. Not really an equitable penalty option, a fine wouldn't even be a flea-bite to News Ltd.

I'm sure Rebecca slagface will have her usual hypocritical 2 cents worth at some stage.

She already posted her filth in todays DT. Complaining about how Manly have been whinging all week long about this Gallop saga.
When did any Manly official, coach or player mention the Gallop issue this week? As far as i know, the media has been blowing it up again and no one from the Manly camp has said a damn thing.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7