Match Ratings - Cowgirls game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
We went close.. a metre in for Stewarts kick and we were in... ah well not to be. I was proud of their defence. Superb in the 2nd half. On to the ratings

Stewart - 8 Solid performance. 2 good tries almost dragged us through that on his own.

Robertson - 6 Cleaned up very well in defence. did what was needed.

Menzies - 5 Poor. He hasnt looked good at all this year. Im sure it will be his last unless a drastic change of events.

Bell - 7 Superb player. He is one of our best players instantly. Scored a good try and set up Hicks for Stewies try.

Burns - 6 didnt do much.. made a few errors.. defence was ok. still not convinced.

Orford - 5 A few good kicks but generally pretty poor. Learn to play the ball son.

King - 4 Oh my god. What a poor poor effort. He must get dropped.

Monaghan - 6 Not his best game.. but his defence sure made a difference around the ruck. Definately a must on the park even though its debatable where.

Kite - 6 he was ok. defence was good.

Willow - 5 Not upto standard imo. Defence was ok but we were better when he was off.

Watmough - 7 Got to love his passion. Did some good things.. did some bad things. mixed game.

BK - 6 Didnt do much of note. some good defence and mixed attacking game.

Reserves:

Dunley - 4 I dont rate him. too many penalties given away.. id rather have Rose on the bench.

Stephenson - 6 i like the guy. good player. id start him at centre. we looked good when he came on. waste on the bench.. rather have Cuthberson.

Lulu - 6 Decent impact. some nice runs.. decent defence

Bryant - 8 Machine. Hes one of my fav players. Works so hard and makes the hard yards good defence. Very underated. His reaction to the last play of the game was hilarious.

Des - 6 Mixed. Spot on with Beaver at centre and Robertson. Negatives with Stepho AND Dunley on the bench waste of a forward position and our forwards got tired. Still changing Monas and Burns around.. disrupting the side and Orford will not have a settled partner. Either drop burns and move monas to 5/8 or keep monas at hooker and get rid of Dunley altogether.

I have come to the conclusion that we are the dumbest team in the comp.

- Stupid penalties.
- Stupid passes.
- They look like they are making it up as they go in attack, months of training and they still look like under 12's.
- Time's running out, one try needed, they dawdle to form the scrum!!!!!!
- Wasting a bench spot on a winger/centre???
- No depth or width in attack, as it has been for a long time..

This isn't just a reaction to this game, it's the culmination of watching years of Des Hasler coached rubbish, from his Premier league side until now.

On a good note the defence was OK.
:drunk:

Yep - we looked like a complete rabble at times - the next brain explosion was always only seconds away.

Hasler must take responsibility for the following as VERY poor errors:

1. The unbalance on the bench.
2. Continued selection of underperforming King.
3. Poor discipline right across the park.
4. Chopping and changing of Orford's scrumbase partner.

We went close.. a metre in for Stewarts kick and we were in... ah well not to be. I was proud of their defence. Superb in the 2nd half. On to the ratings

Stewart - 8 Solid performance. 2 good tries almost dragged us through that on his own.

Robertson - 6 Cleaned up very well in defence. did what was needed.

Menzies - 5 Poor. He hasnt looked good at all this year. Im sure it will be his last unless a drastic change of events.

Bell - 7 Superb player. He is one of our best players instantly. Scored a good try and set up Hicks for Stewies try.

Burns - 6 didnt do much.. made a few errors.. defence was ok. still not convinced.

Orford - 5 A few good kicks but generally pretty poor. Learn to play the ball son.

King - 4 Oh my god. What a poor poor effort. He must get dropped.

Monaghan - 6 Not his best game.. but his defence sure made a difference around the ruck. Definately a must on the park even though its debatable where.

Kite - 6 he was ok. defence was good.

Willow - 5 Not upto standard imo. Defence was ok but we were better when he was off.

Watmough - 7 Got to love his passion. Did some good things.. did some bad things. mixed game.

BK - 6 Didnt do much of note. some good defence and mixed attacking game.

Reserves:

Dunley - 4 I dont rate him. too many penalties given away.. id rather have Rose on the bench.

Stephenson - 6 i like the guy. good player. id start him at centre. we looked good when he came on. waste on the bench.. rather have Cuthberson.

Lulu - 6 Decent impact. some nice runs.. decent defence

Bryant - 8 Machine. Hes one of my fav players. Works so hard and makes the hard yards good defence. Very underated. His reaction to the last play of the game was hilarious.

Des - 6 Mixed. Spot on with Beaver at centre and Robertson. Negatives with Stepho AND Dunley on the bench waste of a forward position and our forwards got tired. Still changing Monas and Burns around.. disrupting the side and Orford will not have a settled partner. Either drop burns and move monas to 5/8 or keep monas at hooker and get rid of Dunley altogether.

Hmm i think robertson deserved better than a 6.... i think he was pretty bloody good!!

Alot of cleaning up he did, was quite well done!

Just too many mistakes.... a top defensive effort... i think we can take many positives out of the game

A decent effort IMO

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4