Match Fixing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Officials are looking into the weekends game against the Bulldogs.

David Gallop has however come out and defended the Eagles saying that they did not throw the match, they are just ****.

(emailed to me by a Roosters supporting mate, must say I found it slightly amusing)

maybe the 60 minute thing was something to consider next year  ;D

AND CHRIS BAILEY HAS BEEN PLANTED INTO OUR CLUB BY A MAJOR ASIAN SYNDICATE TO MAKE US LOSE!! :D ;)

Some Roosters games from last year were really on the nose.

I think we will find any dodgy matches will more than likely involve teams out of finals contention.

My mail is the Toyota Cup sees a lot of big money change hands and funny things happening.

Any thoughts on Wests Vs Eels game from a few weeks ago??

I will be amazed if these investigation dont a referee or two involved.

We are being investigated because rumours have it that certain players arranged for huge bets on the opposition at half time of each game we have played this year. 

Hence why we look like world beaters in the first 40 minutes to get the odds up and then lose the games. 

I reckon $1.20 is actually very good odds this weekend. If I didn't have a family, it's almost put the house on it stuff. Could almost get $200,000 from that !!

"Good morning this is Pakistani Radio Sports News....
here are tomorrows cricket results."

no way all these games are fixed it would show up in the betting print outs and we would have been on notice from round 1.we are just not good enough to play 80 mins simple as that...

I reckon the match officials are the ones who are under investigation not the players.

They sure cleaned up on Manly games at the Gold Coast last year, Parra in round 1 and the Roosters game a few weeks ago. Maybe there was something more to the Gasnier try in the Dragons game.

In all those games the referee's beat us.

Think of other games the Sharks vs Tigers games went the Tigers way because of the ref's. The Eels would of beat the Tigers if Burt kicked the goal.
There was a Bunnies game that the refs decided in the last few minutes around Origin time.

Its the Ref's.

That's my paranoid rant for the day.

mr seagles link said:
no way all these games are fixed it would show up in the betting print outs and we would have been on notice from round 1.we are just not good enough to play 80 mins simple as that...

thanks for clearing that up buddy

I'm just gonna put this out there but do you guys think Chris Bailey is a match fixer?????? Surely he couldnt be naturally that bad????? Could he :D hahahahahahah (jokes for the slow ones out there amongst us)

Cambo link said:
I'm just gonna put this out there but do you guys think Chris Bailey is a match fixer?????? Surely he couldnt be naturally that bad????? Could he :D hahahahahahah (jokes for the slow ones out there amongst us)

He doesnt get enough (or maybe its too much) game time.

The issue is that a certain player Manager who been recorded as making huge bets on each of the occasions that something dodgy has happened.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2