Matai v Stewart ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Sounds like a media beat up to me, doubt there is much too it

IT WAS the moment that had two Test stars snarling at one another.

Late in yesterday's training session at Narrabeen, Manly players Glenn Stewart and Steve Matai came together in a tackling drill - the Kiwi centre far from happy at being whacked in defence. Matai was wearing a black shirt - indicating non-contact.
But Stewart obviously didn't see the shirt - and put on a heavy hit that landed his teammate flat on his backside.
Matai looked angry when he rose to his feet and appeared to slap Stewart. He walked straight off the training field.
Manly officials claim Matai aggravated an arm injury in the tackle and went for physiotherapy. Stewart, wearing a Manly floppy hat, looked miffed at Matai's reaction.
Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler looked stressed as he watched the entire scene yesterday.

It's hardly a massive fight and the pictures published are hardly 'explosive'.

Obviously the DT have nothing better to write about. This 'story' is a waste of internet space.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Is that supposed to be a media article ?

Sounds like something from some gossip mag... Guess pretty soon we will hear the exclusive of how the made up and that Matai is now preggers with Glen's love child ::)

I saw the video, nothing in it.
Matai basically had a dummy spit after Glenn hit him pretty hard in a tackling drill (appologised immediately). Matai kind of pushed him away, they both got on with it.

Are we all meant to love one another?  reads like it.  Rubbish article, although Matai would be unhappy with the lack of assistance from his teammates in keeping Laffranchi (?) off the tryline.   

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2