Matai refuses to soften his style

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MissKate said:
Love the fact that most of Matai's big hits are on guys bigger than him, unlike heros like ryan james and kasiano who generally go for the little guys. Love you Stevie

I agree about Steve, but where does Kasiano go to find someone bigger than him ? :p

Steve Matai. I understand the hatred towards him, most of that came when he threw on a Manly jersey. The notion that he fakes being injured all the time still confuses me, what possible benefit could that achieve? Run at me, run at me, i'm injured....no..really..I am...run at me, I'm a defensive liabilty...run at me...WHACK!!! "FOOL", The HITMAN strikes again. Beware of his devious ploy. The best theory is the one claiming that he is a big sook and should toughen up. When I see Soward or any other middle weight do what Skivi does week after week to all players regardless of size then I'll cease to believe that this man is a freak, a frikin gladiator and a living legend. People forget that first and foremost it is a collision sport that they play. Colliding is what Matai does best and has mastered this. Is it courage or lunacy that triggers the need to hurl oneself headlong at an obstacle that others perceive too difficult. I like to think it's a bit of both. If Manly lose a match but Matai manages to nail someone, I feel like there's been some kind of victory and i'm a happy camper. Matai 2 Burgess' 0

I'm Alan partridge. Ahhaaa!

mozgrame said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Matai also refuses to use fabric softener on his jerseys.

And hair conditioner???....forget about it :mad:
Some say he shaves with a blowtorch...some say with a live shark....we just call him the Matai...

Kiwi Eagle said:
MissKate said:
Love the fact that most of Matai's big hits are on guys bigger than him, unlike heros like ryan james and kasiano who generally go for the little guys. Love you Stevie

I agree about Steve, but where does Kasiano go to find someone bigger than him ? :p
Biggest Loser.

The title of this thread = happy Mrs Matai.
Back on topic, take no backward steps Stevie. The hatred is purely jealousy. Your style is the essence of Manly. The W at the end of SB means Worried.:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8