Matai Off to Judiciary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Just heard that Steve Matai is going to contest his charge at the judiciary. I haven't seen the tackle so can't comment.

Can anyone throw any light on the severity of it and his chances of getting off.

I wonder if he is line to play first grade this weekend if Ashley is recovered from the flu.

well there was no penalty or report when it happened (i think ,i had a few cans by then).i didnt think there was much in it.

I watched it on the news last night and thought "you are fcuking kidding"
Didn't seem very much at all in it. He was more so using the shoulder and making contact with the Knights players shoulder IMO he will get off.

Porbably immaterial anyway - would he get a start if Hill & Alberts are fit?

he should i think get a start over hill,matai tries bloody hard and has more pace than hill,arrrgghh look i dont know actually who's best option but i think give matai a go.

Bell is in next year with hopefully Alberts *ignoring rumours a jungle animal* so both are marking time for us till the end of the year.

He was placed on report after the tackle on Simpson. Simpson was knocked out so you can only assume that he made contact with the head. I have only seen it live and not on replay and I was surprised to see that we are chllenging the charge.

Craig Smith, but anyway.

I only saw it at the ground, and had a pretty average view of the screen, but it seemed to me Smith hit Mattai's shoulder.

he should i think get a start over hill,matai tries bloody hard and has more pace than hill,arrrgghh look i dont know actually who's best option but i think give matai a go.

Hill's tackle on (i think Simpson) looked worse I think it broke his nose - Smith looked to get knocked out by his head hitting the ground more than the tackle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4